3 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Whooooooo?

You're delusional.. When have I argued with you?

Ahh yes perfect defining example of your poor intellect. 
very hard jest to pull off considering we’ve never gone back and forth before this 

• Clown 1
10 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

Just another crazy Democrat that registered as a Republican in order to vote against Trump in the Primary.

Yeah I think he was posing as a Republican potentially to disassociate the democratic party from the act. Like he was found wearing a demolition ranch shirt. But there's a video of him saying "fuck Republican and fuck trump....".

• Like 1
  • +1 1
12 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

Just another crazy Democrat that registered as a Republican in order to vote against Trump in the Primary.

I'm gonna step into my nerd shoes here, so bear with me. Politics is kinda my thing.

PA has a closed primary system, which as you may know requires you to be registered with the party in order to pull their primary ballot. He did not pull a ballot during Pennsylvania's primary back in April, which suggests that he was not someone looking to vote for Haley or any other R candidate (as a side note, it is public information when you pull a ballot, and during primary season, you can see which party's ballot was pulled, but you cannot see WHO one voted for). To my knowledge, he also did not pull ANY ballot in 2022 (general or primary). 

To the donation, he registered as a Republican in 2022 and was 17 in 2021 when he donated on Biden's inauguration day. The donation amount was a whopping $15. Also, Inauguration Day, in my opinion, is the SINGLE LEAST IMPACTFUL day to donate to any candidate or PAC, as you quite literally could not be further from a single important vote or event for an upcoming election. To me, this screams that he lost a bet and donated, but I don't think this is a super important detail.

He was also found wearing a super pro-gun youtuber's merch and had been seen in this merch before.

All this to say, this dude was a nut. I (obviously) don't know his motives, but I lean against him being a sleeper agent or deranged demonrat, as it would have made sense for him to at least pull ballots in the 2022 primary and/or general (depending on when he turned 18), and the primary in 2024.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TeXx said:

Yeah I think he was posing as a Republican potentially to disassociate the democratic party from the act. Like he was found wearing a demolition ranch shirt. But there's a video of him saying "fuck Republican and fuck trump....".

He was. There is a video of him screaming about slashing republicans throats. The dude was obviously unhinged. I'm curious how many other nutcases there are from years of "Trump is Hitler" rhetoric spread by msm.

On 7/13/2024 at 8:04 PM, SheriffJohnBeard said:

That's one way to boost your ratings 💪 99.9% sure it was staged. 

listen nigga in no way shape of form could the be staged shooting from that far u can't aim for the ear and if u did its a 99.9 chance he dies the democrats tried to kill this man and he used a god apple 

and if that was sarcasm ill ddos you

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, milos inflated dev2 ego said:

listen nigga in no way shape of form could the be staged shooting from that far u can't aim for the ear and if u did its a 99.9 chance he dies the democrats tried to kill this man and he used a god apple 

and if that was sarcasm ill ddos you

dont ddos me, i am on your side. milo needs to work harder on making titans great again

On 7/15/2024 at 6:55 AM, TeXx said:

But there's a video of him saying "fuck Republican and fuck trump....".

Found out he actually didn't say this. It was someone posing as the shooter. Nevertheless I personally don't believe it was staged or that he had someone's help. I feel he was a lone gunman that did it for either self infamy, or for a his own political beliefs. I highly doubt he was a Republican or a moderate voter. His ideology most likely leaned left,  and he probably believe killing trump was the only way the democratic party could win after the recent debate

Also this doesn't look good 😅😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TeXx said:

Found out he actually didn't say this. It was someone posing as the shooter. Nevertheless I personally don't believe it was staged or that he had someone's help. I feel he was a lone gunman that did it for either self infamy, or for a his own political beliefs. I highly doubt he was a Republican or a moderate voter. His ideology most likely leaned left,  and he probably believe killing trump was the only way the democratic party could win after the recent debate

Also this doesn't look good 😅😂

The staged comment was my initial thought when I saw that he got shot at and without much information to go by other than what was posted on here. With high quality drones being so common, I found it hard to believe that someone could get on a roof nearby and not be seen or intercepted.

If it was just a part of his ear that got hit and nobody else got injured, I'd still be very skeptical about the whole situation. But obviously things change when someone innocent dies in the process. It's fucked up that lives were unnecessarily taken. 

• Like 1

The radical left and the deep state, along with those associated with blackrock gave him the means and resources necessary to try to pull of such attack. 
and he missed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Joel said:

The radical left and the deep state, along with those associated with blackrock gave him the means and resources necessary to try to pull of such attack. 
and he missed.

I wouldn't doubt it.