Real Housewives of Olympus (Trash TV)

I have faced similar issues many times. The difference between you and I, is that I deal with the issues on my own, and definitely don't ask anyone else to step in on my behalf. I always act in a friendly manner, no matter how pissed off I may really be, because I know, that if I stomp my feet and yell nothing will change. The same can't be said about you. You rely on the fact that most people walk on eggshells around you and don't want to get into a confrontation because their nerves and mental health matter more to them, than someone on a game acting like a child, over pixel items going missing. 

Your opinion on what happened is irrelevant. There are facts. If this was anyone else, they wouldn't have been given such leeway. The fact is you acted completely inadequately and childishly and caused grief for multiple people who had to endure this. You keep trying to justify it, but the truth is, there is nothing that can justify ANYONE over 20 acting this way. You tried to bend the facts in your favour. First, it was a fail raid. When you saw that this wasn't it, it was 10 cops apparently camping you for 10 minutes straight waiting for you to slip up and give them PC while there were other events going on. Guess what? I was on during that time. Saw the raid while flying over. No events had been happening for a while, apart from one bank that if I remember correctly was dealt with quite swiftly. After all of that fact bending failed, you resorted to crying about time wasted, when the only person who was the reason for time wasted was you. You could've ended it so quickly, but you decided to be a stubborn child for "the principle". Your time? What about the time of the admins you wasted? What about the time of the supposed 10 cops that you wasted? Or is it just you here and we have to bow down to you and deal with every one of your whims? 

You reap what you sow. There are consequences to every action. You cannot just keep getting away with shit behavior because of who you are. 

(BTW I have played here since 2017 (Correction, I apparently joined for the first time in 2015 though probably only played sporadically then). These "issues" you speak of have affected me for years before "Your royal highness" showed up. I have always tried to handle them gracefully and if I've thought that wrongdoing has been committed, I have reported it, and sooner or later action has been taken or I have been told exactly why action wasn't taken. Back in 2017 there was no leeway for rebels like there is now. And guess what? We were fine. We survived. We had a shit ton of fun. So shove that "welfare queen" shit back up your ass where you pulled it out of. The only "welfare queen" here is you.)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Leviathan said:

I have faced similar issues many times. The difference between you and I, is that I deal with the issues on my own, and definitely don't ask anyone else to step in on my behalf. I always act in a friendly manner, no matter how pissed off I may really be, because I know, that if I stomp my feet and yell nothing will change. The same can't be said about you. You rely on the fact that most people walk on eggshells around you and don't want to get into a confrontation because their nerves and mental health matter more to them, than someone on a game acting like a child, over pixel items going missing. 

Your opinion on what happened is irrelevant. There are facts. If this was anyone else, they wouldn't have been given such leeway. The fact is you acted completely inadequately and childishly and caused grief for multiple people who had to endure this. You keep trying to justify it, but the truth is, there is nothing that can justify ANYONE over 20 acting this way. You tried to bend the facts in your favour. First, it was a fail raid. When you saw that this wasn't it, it was 10 cops apparently camping you for 10 minutes straight waiting for you to slip up and give them PC while there were other events going on. Guess what? I was on during that time. Saw the raid while flying over. No events had been happening for a while, apart from one bank that if I remember correctly was dealt with quite swiftly. After all of that fact bending failed, you resorted to crying about time wasted, when the only person who was the reason for time wasted was you. You could've ended it so quickly, but you decided to be a stubborn child for "the principle". Your time? What about the time of the admins you wasted? What about the time of the supposed 10 cops that you wasted? Or is it just you here and we have to bow down to you and deal with every one of your whims? 

You reap what you sow. There are consequences to every action. You cannot just keep getting away with shit behavior because of who you are. 

(BTW I have played here since 2017 (Correction, I apparently joined for the first time in 2015 though probably only played sporadically then). These "issues" you speak of have affected me for years before "Your royal highness" showed up. I have always tried to handle them gracefully and if I've thought that wrongdoing has been committed, I have reported it, and sooner or later action has been taken or I have been told exactly why action wasn't taken. Back in 2017 there was no leeway for rebels like there is now. And guess what? We were fine. We survived. We had a shit ton of fun. So shove that "welfare queen" shit back up your ass where you pulled it out of. The only "welfare queen" here is you.)

Yea yea.  Let me know when you face some injustice and I'll be here to speak up.  Until then, keep patting yourself on the back for being a judgmental leech.  

Just now, Call Mee X said:

nun more cringe than hearing nerds argue about no life issues

Yeah, but like...looking at a car wreck.

Additionally I would also like to fight fire with fire.  I know where all of NBB's houses are.  @ Rexo   please reinstate me on apd.  I want to do nothing but camp NBB for probable cause like they're doing to me on cop.  I want to openly bring my civ knowledge and grudges over to apd, and abuse them to camp my civ enemies because that's allowed now.  

• Downvote 1

Sov dont you know its easier to waste milo and diamonds time and kick you from the server then it is to make 1 of the dozen cops make a comp request 😂

@ Community Director Sov  ^

The cops when they see sov near her house ^ 

• Sad 1

@ Tyrone Jefferson  I just watched the clip again and it’s the mute mic sound playing, and you actually unmuted your mic in discord to say “she’s lying so hard” then muted it again. That’s not the deafen sound. Quit lying lil retard

𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

• Skull 1
35 minutes ago, Boovin said:

@ Tyrone Jefferson  I just watched the clip again and it’s the mute mic sound playing, and you actually unmuted your mic in discord to say “she’s lying so hard” then muted it again. That’s not the deafen sound. Quit lying lil retard

𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

I heard him say that but I didn't catch the chirps. I'm about to check it out now.

Hahaha holy shit rip.  Also something else i noticed.  There's 0 teamspeak sounds and only discord sounds, despite his excuse being ts and discord have the same mute key and thats why he keeps muting and unmuting.

This is beyond enough evidence.  Rexo should be making him come clean with that video publicly.. and he doesn't, some staff will.  I have solid reason to believe there is a ton of shit going on in this video that needs to be checked out, but SR APD doing everything they can to move the bar and protect this kid from the consequences of his own actions. 

1 hour ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

you're crazy

Well .. well.. well....nothing to say now?

• Downvote 1
On 8/4/2024 at 12:10 AM, Millennium said:

Take back to when @ Mike Lit  & I deleted one of Big John's illegal items from his house.

I remember this day like it was yesterday, Big John was pissed af in the 88th discord 

14 hours ago, Boovin said:

𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

14 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I heard him say that but I didn't catch the chirps. I'm about to check it out now.

Hahaha holy shit rip.  Also something else i noticed.  There's 0 teamspeak sounds and only discord sounds, despite his excuse being ts and discord have the same mute key and thats why he keeps muting and unmuting.

This is beyond enough evidence.  Rexo should be making him come clean with that video publicly.. and he doesn't, some staff will.  I have solid reason to believe there is a ton of shit going on in this video that needs to be checked out, but SR APD doing everything they can to move the bar and protect this kid from the consequences of his own actions. 

Well .. well.. well....nothing to say now?

You guys really are some of the dumbest people I’ve encountered.

15 hours ago, Boovin said:

𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

Never said it was the deafen sound, I’ve said numerous times it’s the push-to-mute button for my ts and discord. Learn to read retard.

15 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

You guys really are some of the dumbest people I’ve encountered.

Never said it was the deafen sound, I’ve said numerous times it’s the push-to-mute button for my ts and discord. Learn to read retard.

You're literally talking in discord on your own video.

The fact that you still have APD tags rn reflects badly on @ Rexo  and his willingness to enforce rules on apd officers.

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You're literally talking in discord on your own video.

The fact that you still have APD tags rn reflects badly on @ Rexo  and his willingness to enforce rules on apd officers.

Again, you’re a retard.

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

You're baseless claims mean nothing.

How is it baseless?  Please explain to me how it's baseless when you're literally talking on discord in your own video?

• Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Another baseless claim

Even if you are innocent, and your story is true  (i.e. you run teamspeak and discord through different audio channels and it makes it look in recording like youre only talking in discord) then this looks like shit for APD and SR APD who's job it is to enforce rules on you.  Why not share the video and not stain their reputation if you have nothing to lose?

• Downvote 1