The Apology I Deserved (edited)

Yesterday I posted a video that many have called the funniest video to ever come out of Olympus Entertainment, but sadly, Olympus Staff decided that milsims and humor do not mix.  I would like to thank OS, especially @ Fraali ,       for working with me in allowing me to drop a new version that meets their standards instead of hiding from me like  a coward and being unwilling to discuss it.  Could you imagine if you did that?  Would be so weird bud.  Glad you were reasonable, ty. 

• Like 2
  • Skull 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weird 1
  • STFU 1
32 minutes ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Can i get the uncensored video 

It's so fucking unhinged it become good, an avant garde work using the lens of post-irony to critique the effects MMOs have on interpersonal relationships. @ Marcus  yk I FW you, but suppressing that modern art piece is bitchmade, that shit was better than when that french dude threw a urinal in a museum and called it art.

• Like 1
  • Director of R&R
19 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

It's so fucking unhinged it become good, an avant garde work using the lens of post-irony to critique the effects MMOs have on interpersonal relationships. @ Marcus  yk I FW you, but suppressing that modern art piece is bitchmade, that shit was better than when that french dude threw a urinal in a museum and called it art.

I didn't remove it lol

I thought it was funny as well.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

Yea it was @ Fraali

• Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Millennium said:

It was funny but no where near the funniest video made on Olympus.

All opinion.  What a couple diff people told me their opinion was

54 minutes ago, hawkg said:

u get ur cop ripped yet?

I closed the ticket on it.  Was literally told video evidence of him talking on discord wasn't enough reason to request the rest of his video.

They kept dragging it out.  Done caring.  If @ Rexo s apd is a force to focus on individuals like that and drive them off the server so be it.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

All opinion.  What a couple diff people told me their opinion was

I closed the ticket on it.  Was literally told video evidence of him talking on discord wasn't enough reason to request the rest of his video.

They kept dragging it out.  Done caring.  If @ Rexo s apd is a force to focus on individuals like that and drive them off the server so be it.

Thank god SAPD has a decent brain cell count. Wish I could say the same for you

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Thank god SAPD has a decent brain cell count. Wish I could say the same for you

Bro you made a montage where you clipped yourself talking on discord while raiding a house on cop.  You don't get to talk about braincells.  You're lucky Sr apd cba to do their job.

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Bro you made a montage where you clipped yourself talking on discord while raiding a house on cop.  You don't get to talk about braincells.  You're lucky Sr apd cba to do their job.

Bruh you’re actually retarded. 

1 hour ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Bruh you’re actually retarded. 

Even if your crazy explanation about how you weren't actually talking in discord were true, and there's a chance you are telling the truth ... You could have easily proven everyone calling you out for it wrong by dropping the video proving it instead of wasting Sr apds time and fucking up the factions reputation.  

That's almost worse than metagaming tbh.  

• Downvote 1
29 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Even if your crazy explanation about how you weren't actually talking in discord were true, and there's a chance you are telling the truth ... You could have easily proven everyone calling you out for it wrong by dropping the video proving it instead of wasting Sr apds time and fucking up the factions reputation.  

That's almost worse than metagaming tbh.  

Yes I feel immensely compelled to appease you and one other person.

and how exactly am I wasting their time? Lol

Just now, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Yes I feel immensely compelled to appease you and one other person.

and how exactly am I wasting their time? Lol

Not at liberty to say.  Good luck tho retard.  I'm sure this won't be your last fuck up and eventually it's going to be so public sr apd are going to actually have to do their job with you.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

Not at liberty to say.  Good luck tho retard.  I'm sure this won't be your last fuck up and eventually it's going to be so public sr apd are going to actually have to do their job with you.

Lmao says the 2 IQ monkey brain that thinks discord mute/unmute sounds means I’m streaming gameplay 

Lmao says the 2 IQ monkey brain that thinks discord mute/unmute sounds means I’m streaming gameplay 

Any Sr with a brain could have investigated that situation for 5 minutes and figured out the truth.

They just can't be asked to do their fucking jobs.  You're lucky.  Previous administrations woulda hung you up by your toes for that shit.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Any Sr with a brain could have investigated that situation for 5 minutes and figured out the truth.

They just can't be asked to do their fucking jobs.  You're lucky.  Previous administrations woulda hung you up by your toes for that shit.

Those administrations probably share your low IQ nature

I don't think discord mute means you streaming.  I don't even necessarily think you were talking in discord.  It's extremely sus.  And warrants an investigation and I have some theories why none of them want to do it properly. 

But you having video of the whole thing and quick muting and u muting discord to talk to people is grounds to require that full video.  

Someone from the nbb discord said they saw you in a private channel streaming.  

All they have to do is glance at a video, and you're holding everything up and they're holding everything up and nothing's getting done in what could be a 5 minute investigation because....reasons.

This is how that should be going.

Rexo -  That was very suspicious and I know you have more video and I need to see it.  

You: sure.

Rexo - you are clearly metagaming and I need to demote you.

Or

You: no

Rexo: You've proven you have it.  Refusing to share that is not acceptable.  Removed.

Or

You: sure

Rexo:  it appears these allegations were unfounded.  Go gloat to sov and tell her she was wrong.  

• Downvote 1

I don't think discord mute means you streaming.  I don't even necessarily think you were talking in discord.  It's extremely sus.  And warrants an investigation and I have some theories why none of them want to do it properly. 

But you having video of the whole thing and quick muting and u muting discord to talk to people is grounds to require that full video.  

Someone from the nbb discord said they saw you in a private channel streaming.  

All they have to do is glance at a video, and you're holding everything up and they're holding everything up and nothing's getting done in what could be a 5 minute investigation because....reasons.

The only thing being held up is your inflated ego being deflated. You’re a retard whining Karen. Myself and a number of other people enjoy watching you squirm and flop around the forums like an entitled child throwing temper tantrums. 
I think you’re a valuable member of the community here sov. Who else are we going to laugh at and make fun of if you leave?

I strongly suspect the reason Sr apd are throttling this extremely easy investigation is because the chief like to twitch stream on cop and doesn't want to open this can of worms but that's just a guess.

The only thing being held up is your inflated ego being deflated. You’re a retard whining Karen. Myself and a number of other people enjoy watching you squirm and flop around the forums like an entitled child throwing temper tantrums. 
I think you’re a valuable member of the community here sov. Who else are we going to laugh at and make fun of if you leave?

Allowing idiots like you to go unchecked is going to lead to another coups.  Mark my words.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

I strongly suspect the reason Sr apd are throttling this extremely easy investigation is because the chief like to twitch stream on cop and doesn't want to open this can of worms but that's just a guess.

Or it’s more likely the case that there’s no proof of me doing anything wrong and you’re just doing your typical whiner bitch routine. 

Allowing idiots like you to go unchecked is going to lead to another coups.  Mark my words.

Or you’re just delusional?

Or it’s more likely the case that there’s no proof of me doing anything wrong and you’re just doing your typical whiner bitch routine. 

Sure bud.  Enjoy hiding sound channels from your videos for....reasons.

Now kindly get off my post.  No furries allowed.

• Downvote 1

Sure bud.  Enjoy hiding sound channels from your videos for....reasons.

Now kindly get off my post.  No furries allowed.

Hiding to you means leaving it in for everyone to hear? Big dumb dumb