Aegis/Mako Drama

• Owner
24 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

There's been multiple promised donation goals that have never been paid out.  

CC has been demonstrably disempowered.  

Staff are not handling ban tickets in good faith and are actively banning innocent players.

Claxxy and Mako keep deleting and locking channels to censor CC.

There needs to be a rework.  

Dono goals were basically non existent the last 3 months. Ones that require dev work will not be done overnight, IE Powerball being an example as it has to go through a lot of checks and balances for functionality considering it has to do with the economy. We do dono goals for features we were thinking about including, but put more of a rush on if clearly the goal is met. Although they are things we have on the board, but do not take priority over Anti cheat updates or anything more crucial. 

Staff have a life and touch grass. We have staff members that hit 50+ if not more tickets a week. So sorry that they didn’t take the time out of their busy work/family lives to do your ban appeal within a few hours. Unfortunately these are things you don’t see and instead talk about with your tinfoil hat. 

• +1 1
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Dono goals were basically non existent the last 3 months. Ones that require dev work will not be done overnight, IE Powerball being an example as it has to go through a lot of checks and balances for functionality considering it has to do with the economy. We do dono goals for features we were thinking about including, but put more of a rush on if clearly the goal is met. Although they are things we have on the board, but do not take priority over Anti cheat updates or anything more crucial. 

Staff have a life and touch grass. We have staff members that hit 50+ if not more tickets a week. So sorry that they didn’t take the time out of their busy work/family lives to do your ban appeal within a few hours. Unfortunately these are things you don’t see and instead talk about with your tinfoil hat. 

No.  They're taking the time, they're just being retarded. 

Look at this and tell me I should have been banned for that, separate from all your relationships with staff.. tell me this justified a ban.

They banned me for that.  And denied the appeal.  Seriously.. just banning to ban.

Look at this from just a few days later.  

They made this poor bastard pay comp for that.  

The staff are doing retarded things just to shit on the community.  I don't think @ Grandma Gary  or @ Fraali     are actually retarded enough to believe either of these situations were rule breaks, but here we are.  Fraali just straight up lied about what's in the video like 5 times in a row while refusing to even watch the video so I could refute what he was saying.  

This isn't about people being busy, or having lives, or not having time to deal with shit.. it's about them using the time to just ban people for the sake of banning people when they're completely innocent.  

I highly doubt you care enough to even look at what I'm talking about, and that's exactly why shit's getting this retarded.  Nobody cares.  

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • Owner
51 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

No.  They're taking the time, they're just being retarded. 

Look at this and tell me I should have been banned for that, separate from all your relationships with staff.. tell me this justified a ban.

They banned me for that.  And denied the appeal.  Seriously.. just banning to ban.

Look at this from just a few days later.  

They made this poor bastard pay comp for that.  

The staff are doing retarded things just to shit on the community.  I don't think @ Grandma Gary  or @ Fraali     are actually retarded enough to believe either of these situations were rule breaks, but here we are.  Fraali just straight up lied about what's in the video like 5 times in a row while refusing to even watch the video so I could refute what he was saying.  

This isn't about people being busy, or having lives, or not having time to deal with shit.. it's about them using the time to just ban people for the sake of banning people when they're completely innocent.  

I highly doubt you care enough to even look at what I'm talking about, and that's exactly why shit's getting this retarded.  Nobody cares.  

First video, would 100% ban for both. Especially on the second one, where you said await further instructions and proceeded to send them no further instructions. Second video, didn’t watch. 

• Like 1
  • Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

First video, would 100% ban for both. Especially on the second one, where you said await further instructions and proceeded to send them no further instructions. Second video, didn’t watch. 

You didn't agree with her, prepare to be on the shitlist for life bro!

Getting literally Hitler vibes from you rn like omg I can't even

• DEMON TIME 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Spinning around, disabling autohover, clearly see I'm pulling up on them as they begin drifting from it being off.  Await further instructions so what time frame you trying to put on that where the engagement message no longer applies?  This is my exact point.  Covering for bad bans instead of honestly reviewing them is aids to the community. 

Just now, Grandma Gary said:

You didn't agree with her, prepare to be on the shitlist for life bro!

Getting literally Hitler vibes from you rn like omg I can't even

I've been saying the same thing forever.   You can't just let 100 staff members inject arbitrary opinions into the rules, the rules need to be black and white.  

You make it impossible to follow the rules when you move the bar in opposing directions.  When you're injecting retarded opinions into it, it should be discussed and announced publicly... not applied to random bans on people doing their best to follow the vague ass rules that are written out.

"Autohover in place"... diengaged autohovers, spins and drifts.  Fucking legal, and if anyone can't process that their mother dropped them on the kitchen floor.

• Downvote 1
  • Head Admin
2 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

the rules need to be black and white.  

The rules used to be black and white and it resulted in a rule book that was impossible to follow and neutered what little RP we had because there was 1 way to do everything and deviation was against one rule or another.  Ban wars back then used to be NLR ban levels of petty.

Just now, Grandma Gary said:

The rules used to be black and white and it resulted in a rule book that was impossible to follow and neutered what little RP we had because there was 1 way to do everything and deviation was against one rule or another.  Ban wars back then used to be NLR ban levels of petty.

No NLR ban in the history on NLR bans has been as petty as that ban.

• Downvote 2

Can we go back to accusing admins instead of talking about a 1 day ban, also it was mainly me shit talking you in the original video so go after me if anything 

2 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

ROLEPLAY is listening to your instructions and following them.  It's not useable as an excuse to make up reasons to ban people.  That was retarded and you know it.

1 minute ago, Teddy_ said:

Can we go back to accusing admins instead of talking about a 1 day ban, also it was mainly me shit talking you in the original video so go after me if anything 

Go back to simping on your bald gf.

• Downvote 1
  • Head Admin
2 minutes ago, Teddy_ said:

Yeah fuck admins all they do is screw over @ Milo  and @ stayclaxxy  by spawning in more money than the GDP of a small country and rustling jimmies.

• Love 1
  • +1 1
1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

Yeah fuck admins all they do is screw over @ Milo  and @ stayclaxxy  by spawning in more money than the GDP of a small country and rustling jimmies.

The irony of shitting on milo is so deep.  Like the only person who interacts with CC on any respectful level in that chain.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

i'm still making my video about you being a drug trafficking mule and using olympus to launder your money, i'm just slow.

3 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

ROLEPLAY is listening to your instructions and following them.  It's not useable as an excuse to make up reasons to ban people.  That was retarded and you know it.

Go back to simping on your bald gf.

Will do i guess 😃 cheers!

funny coming from you mister "fail house raid"

I heard your voice bud.  You had an assigned seat on the shortbus and it smelled like piss.

your voice

Actually you know what...

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I heard your voice bud.  You had an assigned seat on the shortbus and it smelled like piss.

Yeah i also dont like the way i sound ah well not gonna try to be something im not. Unlike others.

Anyways as far as your attention seeking goes this one was prolly the most unhinged ive seen so far lol, but yeah guess the only way you get attention is by seeking drama. Anyways sov its been a fun back and forth its time for me to get some sleep and for you to take your meds, gnight 

• Like 1

Yeah i also dont like the way i sound ah well not gonna try to be something im not. Unlike others.

Anyways as far as your attention seeking goes this one was prolly the most unhinged ive seen so far lol, but yeah guess the only way you get attention is by seeking drama. Anyways sov its been a fun back and forth its time for me to get some sleep and for you to take your meds, gnight 

Goodnight.  Hope you don't wake up to anything emotionally devastating.

• Downvote 1
40 minutes ago, Ryan said:

out of touch

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking"
George S Patton

There were staff who agreed it was a failban.  Then they went silent immediately.  

There are no staff who care more about doing the right thing than impressing their superiors with unmitigated sycophancy.  

• Downvote 1

A vast majority, but not all, of this generation of men are the type of guys who will spend weeks watching videos on youtube teaching them how to be an 'Alpha Male,' only to turn around and immediately buckle when a perceived 'higher status male' tells them what their opinion is.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1