What the fuck happened...

LIM Guy

Can anyone with any sort of normalcy left please explain a few things:

1. Why do we have a dep chief whitelisting friends to CPL?
  2. Why are there so many fucking furries on the damn server now, shouldn't y'all be playing my little pony or some shit.
  3. Why do we have people hardcore drooling over any woman on the server?
  4. Are the turks starting a holy war on olympus? @ Baba El Chavo
  5. Massive accusations against staff claiming bias.
  6. SAPD refusing to sit in channels with lower ranks until there's a fed/BW then immediately leave to some private channel.

This is actually kind of ridiculous at this point. Y'all need to grow the fuck up, this server used to be a fun place to get on and rage with your friends. Now its a cesspool of furries, simps, and corruption. The APD needs to unfuck itself, shit needs to change. If it were up to me I'd wipe the whole APD with the exception of a few seniors and start from the ground up. I don't even know what to say about the furries and simps. Senior staff needs to be looked into but can't because there are no checks and balances. @ Baba El Chavo  you keep doing you homie but please don't start a holy war or race war, Olympus is a place to escape the shittiness the world is in right now. That is all, thank you.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Admin

1. Yeah this was a little scuffed but we already got this taken care of. It was a slip up. 
  2. Not sure why it bothers you that there are “furries” on the server. Are you afraid you may be one too and feel insecure? Asylum hated furries on their server and guess where they are at now? They are so “Alpha” that their server is dead. 
  3.  Yeah this is very sad. @ Angela  can attest to this. 
  4. What? 
  5. There are always rumors of staff bias. This will never end. They are just that, rumors. 
  6. This I agree with. SAPD should play with lower ranks on the regular and not only who they are friends with. There are a lot of good sAPD out there that don’t do this and play with everyone. 
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Admin
3 hours ago, LIM Guy said:
  • Why do we have a dep chief whitelisting friends to CPL?
  • Why are there so many fucking furries on the damn server now, shouldn't y'all be playing my little pony or some shit.
  • Why do we have people hardcore drooling over any woman on the server?
  • Are the turks starting a holy war on olympus? @ Baba El Chavo
  • Massive accusations against staff claiming bias.
  • SAPD refusing to sit in channels with lower ranks until there's a fed/BW then immediately leave to some private channel.

- Couldn’t tell you. Was a retarded situation that hopefully won’t happen again. 
- most of the furries are memeing and you’re falling for the bait. 
- because it’s an online server. If a woman talks in a call of duty online lobby it’d be the same. Dudes are fucking weird. 
- baba is good people 🙏🏼

- If there’s any real examples of staff bias, please bring it to a staff member you trust. Admins now are probably in the most non bias manner I’ve ever seen it. No “gang admins” taking over and there’s too many checks and balances now to prevent the amount of sapd staff we have from forcing apd changes. 
- This falls on the chief @ Rexo . When I was chief many years ago I didn’t make it a requirement but it was highly highly suggested to play with juniors or regularly. This should still be important, but that’ll be for Rexo to tell ya. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

SAPD refusing to sit in channels with lower ranks until there's a fed/BW then immediately leave to some private channel.

Typically, this happens when people playing other games see a fed, hop on to fight it, and then go back to playing other games. Myself and most other SAPD members regularly play in public channels.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

2. Why are there so many fucking furries on the damn server now, shouldn't y'all be playing my little pony or some shit.
  6. SAPD refusing to sit in channels with lower ranks until there's a fed/BW then immediately leave to some private channel.

This is actually kind of ridiculous at this point. Y'all need to grow the fuck up, this server used to be a fun place to get on and rage with your friends. Now its a cesspool of furries, simps, and corruption. The APD needs to unfuck itself, shit needs to change. If it were up to me I'd wipe the whole APD with the exception of a few seniors and start from the ground up. I don't even know what to say about the furries and simps. Senior staff needs to be looked into but can't because there are no checks and balances. @ Baba El Chavo  you keep doing you homie but please don't start a holy war or race war, Olympus is a place to escape the shittiness the world is in right now. That is all, thank you.

whats up gmod server owner man, stop farming forums clout you're getting out of line

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

Senior staff needs to be looked into but can't because there are no checks and balances.

Unfortunately senior staff are all black, transgender climate change deniers who use Ze/zir/zirs pronouns and you can't say literally anything negative because you will instantly be cancelled.

@Senior APD Member those guys are all fags and should play with their juniors more like GOSH!

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Monkey 1
  • tinhead 1
  • Nuke 1
6 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

The "DEVRE" gang, which I founded, does not start race a war. Just aims to kick the ass of those who don't respect Black people.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

SAPD refusing to sit in channels with lower ranks until there's a fed/BW then immediately leave to some private channel.

I almost never play in a private channel, unless it's for a specific reason. As smitherz mentioned, this will mainly occur when people are either afk/playing another game and will hop on to HELP YOU GUYS not get your ass handed to you without the needed help of seniors.

Personally, I'm in exams so I cannot justify logging on and patrolling for hours on end - yet I still log on to help the juniors fight events and show them a good time on the faction.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
Just now, CaloomClark said:

I almost never play in a private channel, unless it's for a specific reason. As smitherz mentioned, this will mainly occur when people are either afk/playing another game and will hop on to HELP YOU GUYS not get your ass handed to you without the needed help of seniors.

Personally, I'm in exams so I cannot justify logging on and patrolling for hours on end - yet I still log on to help the juniors fight events and show them a good time on the faction.

I'm not saying its everyone and they aren't playing another game, they are already on the server when this happens. People also shouldn't be AFK on cop. There shouldn't be 16-20 cops on the server with maybe 8 people in the channels.

• tinhead 1