Staff members

I will not name anyone because I received a large compensation for this incident.

I am a vigilante player, today I was fighting with 2 people in kavala, the police supported the criminals even though I was a vigilante, then I handcuffed these players despite this. The female player next to the admin medic first killed the person I handcuffed with VDM, then the staff medic handcuffed me and held me in handcuffs for 10 minutes.

I recommend you to pay attention to the staff while playing the game, they always try to help their close friends.

https://stats.olympus-entertainment.com/#/stats/players/76561198079661896

This player has many admin and police friends on the server and does metagaming on Discord.

I won't report anyone, but I wanted everyone to know, so I published this post.

Just now, Horten-229 said:

if this is u hmu in dms im horny as fuck

i write this because i dont remember name

Just now, Franxx said:

@ Mr Miscellaneous  ur protected by staff?

yes Ask him how much I got paid for this

39 minutes ago, Baba El Chavo said:

to let everyone know that this player is protected by the staff

ok.... again, if your not going to report it, what does it accomplish?

• Admin
4 hours ago, Baba El Chavo said:

then the staff medic handcuffed me and held me in handcuffs for 10 minutes.

I know you said you don’t want to report them, but if an admin is being abusive like you are stating; please report them through the Staff IA option. 

• BlessUp 1
11 minutes ago, -dante- said:

I know you said you don’t want to report them, but if an admin is being abusive like you are stating; please report them through the Staff IA option. 

Thanks, I don't have such thoughts since I received a high amount of comp.

Just now, Mr Miscellaneous said:

I decline on making any public statement at this time. I request my lawyer present before speaking on any controversial statements. @ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY

Don't talk about U.S.

you are a bitch gay

image.png.6bfac92eaec999079b8dafa1ac74f59e.png

@ Mr Miscellaneous

• TriHard 1

Every interaction with this bug eater and his group of speds is like a fever dream. Wtf am I reading?? You got staff trolled and comped a good amount... better make a fourm posts about how upset I am...oh wait im not upset, but staff is protecting someone!!! But wait im not upset about it..???? Can we add a elementary school level trivia question on the login screen that you have to answer correctly in order to play the game? @ Milo  @ Lucien  @ nicole  @ Millennium  Lets get some sort of iq requirement going i BEG. These bottom feeders plus the turk insects are collectively lowering the playerbase's iq.

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

Every interaction with this bug eater and his group of speds is like a fever dream. Wtf am I reading?? You got staff trolled and comped a good amount... better make a fourm posts about how upset I am...oh wait im not upset, but staff is protecting someone!!! But wait im not upset about it..???? Can we add a elementary school level trivia question on the login screen that you have to answer correctly in order to play the game? @ Milo  @ Lucien  @ nicole  @ Millennium  Lets get some sort of iq requirement going i BEG. These bottom feeders plus the turk insects are collectively lowering the playerbase's iq.

Simple fix. Ban all Turks and French and the servers IQ increases 100x

10 minutes ago, ben- said:

Simple fix. Ban all Turks and French and the servers IQ increases 100x

European players and Turkish players raise the level of this server

American players are busy looking for cheats

Europeans develop the cheat, Americans pay and use them

Everyone knows how culturally stupid Americans are. I don't need to explain it here.

There are 5% smart people, the rest can't use their brains because of eating hamburgers

fat woman GIF

hamburger patato coca cola

with 0 IQ

If you want to eat decent food, move to Turkey

@ Metro Boomin

@ Metro Boomin By the way, you may hate the Turks and the French, but the women you will marry do not hate the Turks and the French. American women know very well who has the big cock.

didier drogba gs GIF

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1