Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Why does it take helicopters to do drug runs

Im just saying and im betting that all new people have trouble starting out with quads or hatchbacks it use to be good to drive in a car, but since the wipe its hard to get around without a heli have to go off road and my hatchback always gets stuck just wondering why its so heli base now.

What? Just take your time man. My offroad frog runs are easy when im poor. I dont wanna hear complaining I did a meth run last week in a zamak. 

(Until I get camped at processor, RIP many offroads)

Edited by Horizon

What? Just take your time man. My offroad frog runs are easy when im poor. I dont wanna hear complaining I did a meth run last week in a zamak. 

(Until I get camped at processor, RIP many offroads)

Were you alone in your Zamak? Because playing alone and in a group is a huge difference.

When I first started on Olympus I picked peaches with a quad my first week in Sofia, then saved enough to buy an off-road and picked more peaches and then bought a rook and robbed service stations for another week or so , and then I started doing off-road runs of frog and mushrooms and made millions from that :) 

• Like 1