Locked The Battle of Server 2.

Today August 6th, 2015 a battle for the server occurred.

In this battle an unwanted enemy did present itself for the second time on the server. This unwanted enemy Nv had become a known name in the second server. For 5 hours the joint coalition of MC, NW, Prae, and TI engaged with the hackin/duping group of Nv. For those 5 hours many of the members were killed in ridiculous ways. A ton of money was lost in the hope of forcing these individuals to leave and return to the abyss from which they came. The final moment of this battle occured when Corporal_Moob, leader of MC, sacrificed himself via suicide vest and took 9 of them to hell. And now it is known that Nv has been banned. Justifying the countless deaths and vehicles thrown at them in the hopes of expelling them.

Today was a good day to die gentlemen.

From MC, I salute you o7 

• Like 4

Moob, sacrificing himself for the greater good of Olympus. Eradicating the scourge at the cost of his own life. I can only imagine that immense moment when he knew that he could stop it. This man died a soldier, no... a HERO to Olympus with his final act. With that, I will say some honorable words for him.

Moob was the greatest soldier I've ever fought beside. Through countless waves of enemy gangs and hostile APD forces, we have come out victorious. Fighting side by side, bullet by bullet we retained our position as the greatest army to ever grace Olympus. Many would challenge Moob, many would perish in their ambition. Moob was undefeated in close quarters hand to gun combat, excelled at unorthodox tactics and is hands down the greatest Leader Olympus has ever seen. His strength is immeasurable, his intelligent unrivaled, his marksmanship - legendary. Ask anyone who had the pleasure to fight beside him about any of his exploits and you'll be left with your jaw hanging.

Some would way Moob was a monster, that he was the devil to this world. How ironic that in the end, he sacrificed himself to save Olympus.

The one thing that I'll pass down to my children and theirs, the one thing I will hold dear and close to my heart, the one thing I will never forget until death takes me... Moob's last words before he passed

ALLAHU AKBAAAAARRRRR

Today August 6th, 2015 a battle for the server occurred.

In this battle an unwanted enemy did present itself for the second time on the server. This unwanted enemy Nv had become a known name in the second server. For 5 hours the joint coalition of MC, NW, Prae, and TI engaged with the hackin/duping group of Nv. For those 5 hours many of the members were killed in ridiculous ways. A ton of money was lost in the hope of forcing these individuals to leave and return to the abyss from which they came. The final moment of this battle occured when Corporal_Moob, leader of MC, sacrificed himself via suicide vest and took 9 of them to hell. And now it is known that Nv has been banned. Justifying the countless deaths and vehicles thrown at them in the hopes of expelling them.

Today was a good day to die gentlemen.

From MC, I salute you o7 

Your suicide vest killed 2 (YES ONY TWO) OOf US...AND KILLED your entire ifrit...you're so sad.

I FUCKING TOLD POSEIDON THEY WERE HACKING!!!!!

None of us hack idiot.

I heard they duped but i never heard from any admin that they were aim hacking....Could be true but if they came from another high pop server there's actually really really good players on those and do some ridiculous things. They probably were hacking and shit but from experience people will call you a hacker over and over and jumping to that conclusion immediately after getting one tapped becomes annoying. This post isn't saying anything besides you guys are probably right about them hacking but don't let that be the first thing that comes to your mind when people come over from high pop servers because trust me I've seen it in action. I myself become vulnerable to being out snipe ha jk yea right... but still don't let that be anyone's first thought but gg.  

I heard they duped but i never heard from any admin that they were aim hacking....Could be true but if they came from another high pop server there's actually really really good players on those and do some ridiculous things. They probably were hacking and shit but from experience people will call you a hacker over and over and jumping to that conclusion immediately after getting one tapped becomes annoying. This post isn't saying anything besides you guys are probably right about them hacking but don't let that be the first thing that comes to your mind when people come over from high pop servers because trust me I've seen it in action. I myself become vulnerable to being out snipe ha jk yea right... but still don't let that be anyone's first thought but gg.  

There is a lot of good players that come from other servers. We didnt straight away assume they were hacking, def money dupe since they all have been playing for like a day and had mark 18s and were blowing orca's up for fun. But after a few of us dying it was apparent they are not legit.

There is a lot of good players that come from other servers. We didnt straight away assume they were hacking, def money dupe since they all have been playing for like a day and had mark 18s and were blowing orca's up for fun. But after a few of us dying it was apparent they are not legit.

I see but it's just annoying hit a pretty good 715m shot today in kavala first thing kid literally spammed have fun with ban you hacking fuck i didn't even hear you shoot. Like real dude you make the game so annoying lol. See where i'm coming from?

Mcdili your signature is cancer please change it thanks.

Edited by honeybooboo

When did you become a fucking retard?

Agree with Snake on this one. Mcdili your post is moronic and contradicting because honestly MC members think that people actually give a fuck about Moob when in reality no one does and I mean I don't think anyone thinks he's an "enemy/devil" Honestly i just think he's a guy looking to maybe run his own middle school one day... But yes my god what would we do without Moob everyone THE GOD, THE SAVIOR, THE  MC LEADER, and last but not least THE MIDDLE SCHOOL PRINCIPLE!

Edited by honeybooboo
  • Like 1

Millions of people died in WWII at the hands of Nazi's, mostly innocent people. Clemenza linked a photo of a german medal with a Swatstika on it. But you gotta freak out about Mcdili saying "God is great" in arabic......

• Like 3

Im 99% sure they where hacking and so is Moob. Either way they're off the server, I mean it's kinda hard to say they weren't hacking when they got absolutely wiped for 45min then somehow wiped us 5v20 I mean.......................... come on now tell me that's not fishy. And booboo you're a fucking weiner man one day you're basically sucking Moob's dick now you're talking shit? LOL

Edited by Nikoli Khabibulin
  • Like 1

ummm moob hacking hello? heard him spay rahim clips for days and not kill anyone outside of 300m moob is ineffective and irrelevant. And i suck moob's dick hello? If this is true i missed something somehow a NOBODY knows me more than i do gj kid

ummm moob hacking hello? heard him spay rahim clips for days and not kill anyone outside of 300m moob is ineffective and irrelevant. And i suck moob's dick hello? If this is true i missed something somehow a NOBODY knows me more than i do gj kid

LOL funny you say that you come in game when I came back on from basically a year off and remember me by name and I had no clue who the fuck you where. GG

• Like 1

ummm hello? Who are you because i've never even spoken to kid so maybe next time you can actually think of something worth saying besides posting a video that should get you perm'd off the forums. GG kiddo you're a nobody and a complete moron yay!

ummm hello? Who are you because i've never even spoken to kid so maybe next time you can actually think of something worth saying besides posting a video that should get you perm'd off the forums. GG kiddo you're a nobody and a complete moron yay!

Cause I obviously care about forums so much, look at your profile picture please just take a look at it. WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT IT.