Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Thank you Olympus Family

I would like to thank all of the senior APD and everyone for the recommendations for Corporal. Along with all of the non APD members. I also really appreciate the fact that every person i run into makes it a fun and difference experience. Thank you everyone for helping me achieve this rank. I promise not to let any of you down. I have met a lot of great friends and i enjoy and look forward to playing with all of you every day. So Thank you Senior APD members for the promotion. Along with all the PO's and Deputies and every single member of the Olympus community that helped make it possible. I really do appreciate it and it sure does mean a lot to me. Catch my Olympus Family in life. And lets make more fun and some good experiences

Edited by Gidgit
  • Like 6
  • Admin

You deserve it Gidgit.  Have loads of fun with it and remember, next time we do a heli patrol I still want you to be my designated pilot ;) 

• Like 1
  • Admin

I did have the engine shot out the other night again and i  made the same type of landing but this time avoided power lines

You da' boss!