Jihad on Pink's Exile Base

AlexXx

really NW really thought you were better than this garbage... Stupidest video in history.

ur face is stupid. stop commenting to get your "posts" count  up 

a poor production, although you did manage to upset enough people.

that was the goal. 

This thread title offends me.

do i care? you dont have much rights on this internet 

This jihad crap is toxic. Its not cool to act like a group that kills innocent people. Yea cool u blew up peoples stuff in a base who cares...then to get off u blow up cars in the safe zone yet people wonder why the pop went down. Cause theres toxic people doin ignorant things like that. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

This jihad crap is toxic. Its not cool to act like a group that kills innocent people. Yea cool u blew up peoples stuff in a base who cares...then to get off u blow up cars in the safe zone yet people wonder why the pop went down. Cause theres toxic people doin ignorant things like that. 

This is the exact reason every big streamers left and the community is becoming toxic through MC and now NW so it's unfortunate but oh well...

Edited by honeybooboo

This is the exact reason every big streamer left and community becoming toxic through MC and now NW so it's unfortunate but oh well...

It wouldn't have to do with you talking shit to every single person on the server? You always gotta blame other people, When you're just as bad as the rest of us.

• Like 2

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I think you would have realized that the people that make these video's LIVE for the reactions that they are currently getting, its like a bully. Pretend you dont care and they will stop, and if they dont welllll GG you dont care at least. <3 Luv all you homo's, lets all keep it down before things get out of hand.

• Like 2

Wait....... What is this.... "Staff Abuse," you speak of.....

1322.gif

This is the exact reason every big streamers left and the community is becoming toxic through MC and now NW so it's unfortunate but oh well...

No offense, but every gang is Toxic. The whole idea of a gang is kill, rob and fight for you and your gang. The reason people leave is because of ALL the gangs, not just because MC, or NW. A lot of people left because of the wipe, left because of personal reasons, moved on, left arma, etc etc. The server isn't falling, the server is just making its way back up. Slowly

to be honest the music has no meaning in this video ..and if it did and you would say to take it off ..what if mobundo was from that you know religion... and by saying to him take it off it would offend him because you dont like his religion...that music has nothing to do with killing INNOCENT people. yes you see it on youtube in videos ...BUT if you think about it thats a Nasheed song witch are prayer songs for muslim or jihad or w.e people.... so is not harmfull music just cuz they use that music in some promo vids of killing people.. so the music rn shouldent of have offended you just cuz social media made you think that song means killing innocent people. ur wrong. 

here you go if you wanna learn the paryer songs 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4oDhHEM9Q - clashing words 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ0J7IIoXGI - My Ummah (song used in this video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un0QhlX0CG8 - Soldiers/son of allah 

And about the "blowing up cars in safe zone" ...show PROVE we have never did that and i as a captain for NW dont tolerate that and anyone caught doing that will be kicked off. But under my, woogot,mobundo,lucifer and mango's watch no one does shit like that when we are on. 

And well "yea cool u blew up peoples...." YAAA EXACTLY ITS COOL thats why we post it for people to see it because its so cool and we found  it so awesome when we did it(i wasent even involved) but i bet they felt nice about it and well this as a website well a forum ...a community..we wanted to share with people some cool clip you know thats all...no harm but seems like people are butt hurt and well i knew not to expect nice comments , i was ready for this. and yup i got it. none likes nw because well were scrubz right? ...thats fine then , we like being "scrubz" on olympus .. we have our moments , and we enjoy staying on this server and community even when theres better people than us, we are learners and we just have fun we dont care what gang is the best cuz tbh in my opinion id say T or TI ..TI prob cuz they have 3 rip but they not as active as T so T wins daily. :) Have a good day GodFather please dont harm me with a forum ban i just had to post my opinion, to be honest if i do get ban for standing up on my post in front of an admin well i guess i won , the powers couldent deal with it. but if i dont then im glad i dont because i enjoy being here daily more than 6hours a day. :) 1080 arma hours and 900 is ur just from olympus. Thankyou , ik im not known and never will be but im not here to be noticed. tankss

• Like 1

to be honest the music has no meaning in this video ..and if it did and you would say to take it off ..what if mobundo was from that you know religion... and by saying to him take it off it would offend him because you dont like his religion...that music has nothing to do with killing INNOCENT people. yes you see it on youtube in videos ...BUT if you think about it thats a Nasheed song witch are prayer songs for muslim or jihad or w.e people.... so is not harmfull music just cuz they use that music in some promo vids of killing people.. so the music rn shouldent of have offended you just cuz social media made you think that song means killing innocent people. ur wrong. 

here you go if you wanna learn the paryer songs 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4oDhHEM9Q - clashing words 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ0J7IIoXGI - My Ummah (song used in this video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un0QhlX0CG8 - Soldiers/son of allah 

And about the "blowing up cars in safe zone" ...show PROVE we have never did that and i as a captain for NW dont tolerate that and anyone caught doing that will be kicked off. But under my, woogot,mobundo,lucifer and mango's watch no one does shit like that when we are on. 

And well "yea cool u blew up peoples...." YAAA EXACTLY ITS COOL thats why we post it for people to see it because its so cool and we found  it so awesome when we did it(i wasent even involved) but i bet they felt nice about it and well this as a website well a forum ...a community..we wanted to share with people some cool clip you know thats all...no harm but seems like people are butt hurt and well i knew not to expect nice comments , i was ready for this. and yup i got it. none likes nw because well were scrubz right? ...thats fine then , we like being "scrubz" on olympus .. we have our moments , and we enjoy staying on this server and community even when theres better people than us, we are learners and we just have fun we dont care what gang is the best cuz tbh in my opinion id say T or TI ..TI prob cuz they have 3 rip but they not as active as T so T wins daily. :) Have a good day GodFather please dont harm me with a forum ban i just had to post my opinion, to be honest if i do get ban for standing up on my post in front of an admin well i guess i won , the powers couldent deal with it. but if i dont then im glad i dont because i enjoy being here daily more than 6hours a day. :) 1080 arma hours and 900 is ur just from olympus. Thankyou , ik im not known and never will be but im not here to be noticed. tankss

well after struggling to read through this post i'm going to have to give a shout out to my bud snuk and give ya the old link to http://www.monster.com because with your quality writing skills you're not going to make it through whatever college you say you're going to.

Edited by Rich Homie Quan
  • Like 1