Make a Cancel Medical Request button

Orgondo

There seriously needs to be a Cancel Medical Request button or something for us to use so we don't have to wait 7 minutes, and currently the only way to cancel the timer is to Alt-F4 which in 90% of situations will get you banned for combat logging. As in today's incident I was lethal'd by a officer, I request R&R, I told R&R not to revive me however if cops were near, few minutes later I said numerous times in side chat that I do not wish to receive medical services anymore. 5 minutes into my timer cops are now swarming my body I again deny medical services in Side. 6 minutes into my 7 minutes timer the R&R member shows up to revive me, again I deny services in Direct chat now that he is in range but he continues anyways and I get revived and tazed, but not before one of the cops get rook'd ;) The point of this button is to prevent what is obviously Meta Reviving for cop purposes. I denied my request numerous times and it lead to me losing my gun, licences and ticket cost. 

Side chat is NOT considered RP.  You also can NOT deny or cancel a revive request in side chat.  If you don't want a revive, then don't hit the button.  Its really that simple.  Its not "meta reviving for cop purposes".  I would more consider it meta gaming to use side chat to attempt to communicate a message after you die because you just happen to see that there are cops around your dead corpse.  Even if you had a legit reason, it would still likely never happen as medics would be running all over the map and people would cancel before the medic arrived.  At the end of the day it is 100% up to the person that dies to hit the revive button.  

• Like 2

Dead man can't talk. Or write in side chat. Or in direct chat.  If you request a medic, than don't want to cancel it in any ways.

And just a quick msg to everyone:

I hate when someone msg me " dont revive me until cops are there ". => Bro, u requested medic, im not gonna guard ur body until the area is cleared, especially when we have 10 calls all around the map. You can choose when to press the request medic button. U pressed it, which means you wanna get revived, no matter what. Oh, u had a big bounty? Deal with it.

cheerz

• Like 2
  • Admin

There seriously needs to be a Cancel Medical Request button or something for us to use so we don't have to wait 7 minutes, and currently the only way to cancel the timer is to Alt-F4 which in 90% of situations will get you banned for combat logging. As in today's incident I was lethal'd by a officer, I request R&R, I told R&R not to revive me however if cops were near, few minutes later I said numerous times in side chat that I do not wish to receive medical services anymore. 5 minutes into my timer cops are now swarming my body I again deny medical services in Side. 6 minutes into my 7 minutes timer the R&R member shows up to revive me, again I deny services in Direct chat now that he is in range but he continues anyways and I get revived and tazed, but not before one of the cops get rook'd ;) The point of this button is to prevent what is obviously Meta Reviving for cop purposes. I denied my request numerous times and it lead to me losing my gun, licences and ticket cost. 

I know it might be frustrating but it is part of the game and to be honest? I would consider meta gaming to tell the medics not to revive you when cops are near.  You are DEAD, I don't think in real life you would be able to do that unless you are some sort of super human that came from the planet of chulumpaput ;).  I would like to take this opportunity to thank recently recruited medic (Mark Marklead) I am sorry if I misspelled your name, but you were nowhere near me last night and just managed to respond as quickly as possible like a champ ;).  A++ to all medics.... and by the way .... 6 MEDICS ON SERVER 2 LAST NIGHT.... BEAUTIFUL. I will NOT  apologize for caps lock.  That's how excited I am. 

Edited by Bubbaloo

Use your brain and don't request where cops are gonna get you if you get revived.  Your fault for requesting in the first place, not theirs for carrying it out.

And what in the actual fuck is a "meta-revive".  You must have some back asswards, completely fucked idea of what meta is, because what you described up there is NOT it.

Edited by brodyunderwood1