Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

SPBojo come back

For the 2nd time. He has under gone surgery. He'll be back when he recovers, but it'll be limited due to the fact he is staff on another server. 

speaking of people who need to come back.  You need to reapply for apd and show all your haters and fanboys you ain't going nowhere.  I haven't played with you much but i get the feeling you cared about the community and i hate to see people who have put a lot into this server go

• Like 1

speaking of people who need to come back.  You need to reapply for apd and show all your haters and fanboys you ain't going nowhere.  I haven't played with you much but i get the feeling you cared about the community and i hate to see people who have put a lot into this server go

I'm not gone. I will eventually. I said shit I shouldn't of, so I'm giving myself a ban. I really appreciate your kind words. I did care about the community and still do. Just feel as if, it will be better taking a step back then staying. Olympus is Home/Family. 

For the 2nd time. He has under gone surgery. He'll be back when he recovers, but it'll be limited due to the fact he is staff on another server. 

Prayers sent for speedy and healthy recovery.  Because I assume he already made it through the surgery, which is half the struggle, whatever the surgery was for idk. ^_^ Still nonetheless.

Im alive, and im staff on another server, but il be quitting that, as im not able to play and such (college started a week after surgery. 

So yeah, just give me some time and il get back on to recieve another Perm :) 

and hey, /Allyourforumsbelongstobojo

lots of love 

-Sp motherfucking Bojo

Those moments when the every single section on the forums would have his avatar on the side. 

<3 <3 <3 McDildo <3 <3 <3

the good days! ;)

• Like 1