Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

For us 80's and 90's kids.. Happy Back to the future day!

• Admin

Today is the official back to the future day!!! Whoever remembers this cult classic post your favorite moments!!! I loved this movie and still do.... give it a chance if you still haven't seen it!Z

bttf2_3478174a.jpg

This is how we are supposed to be dressed today! :) 

9201700d62e552e5e1b9163d6052e45f.jpg

3ui2vqimi9tlcg4lw2388acun.1000x566x1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Admin

It's a really good movie.  Special effects-wise you can't expect it to compare to today's standards but it's definitely a cult classic. 

What about the tv shows? like When you would get home from school and Say Hold on mom let me turn on tv The new Full house is about to start... Or TGIF..... But on the movies ... The condom chewing gum.. from coneheads... LOL i can go on and on i love the 80-90's movies

• Like 1
  • Admin

The first one is an absolute classic.  2&3 are entertaining, but flawed -- I really don't like what the writers did with all of the cheesy parallelisms.  Crispin Glover declining to participate surely didn't help.

I agree.  I don't particularly like the third one as I am not a fan of "Wild west" movies but I loved the 1st and 2nd one.  I agree Crispin Glover was very much needed but the writers found a way to cope without him.  

Edited by Bubbaloo