How has your moning gone

So this morning I spend the first 2 in a half hours at the eye doctor. Normally that visit isn't horrible. But for me it was. First thing this morning while working on some truck I some how managed to get rust into my eye. Some how it embeded it self into place. Long story short I went to the eye doctor. Where they he felt the need to poke my eye ball with a needle looking thing to get the rust out. Than says he needed to sand some of the eye ball to get the tiny pieces of rust out. Lol I shit you not this dude takes this little vibrating thing with what looks like a tiny rake at the end and puts it on my eye ball. Like what the wtf lol. I know its just his on but really. Talk about the worst feeling in the world. Note to self and everyone that wants to pursue my career choice and fix cars for a living. Wear safety glasses. Trust me you won't regret it. So anyways. How was your guys morning

• Like 1
  • Admin

Oh damn Gidgit.  Safety first man!.  The thought of having something poking my eyes just has me moving in slow motion now... I can't fathom the thought of it! Hope you are doing better man.  

My morning? I'm doing my daily work plus covering vacations for a co worker of mine.  Which has a lot of work past due because of the fact that when she's here she will not shut up and talk to everyone in the entire department before even thinking of sitting down to actually do anything aside from eating... anyway... that's my morning ;) 

Edited by Bubbaloo