• Admin

"Damn it, TITAN hit but @Gidgit parachuted to the southeast of the outpost".  "Watch out for that MAR-10"

"Lethals loaded boys!". " DAMN IT!, man down. " Uncuff Tragic from the tower and bring him down here to revive him" 

Edited by Bubbaloo
2 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

"Damn it, TITAN hit but GIDGIT parachuted to the southeast of the outpost".  "Watch out for that MAR-10"

Gidgit gets tazed and restrained at outpost and is later taken hostage and needs to drop all his gear

• Admin

We force@Gidgit to drop his gear and force the medic to hold the MAR10. @Gidgit says: "This feels like my first day as SGT- DEJA VU!".  

@Gidgit drops his gear and is forced to sing " I don't wanna wait for our lives to be over - theme song from Dawson's creek". While running naked towards the sunset heading back to Kavala. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

Tragic's career is threatened but his Sr. Medic later find out that he was forced to hold that MAR10.  Medic is later let go with 10 magic mushrooms at his disposal to use at will. 

• Admin
12 minutes ago, Tragic said:

Well guys this is how to RP on the forums

Credits: Bubbaloo 

Jk also credits for gidgit' awesome rp

Thank you my good sir.  Yes, without Mr. @Gidgit there would have been no RP session in the first place ;) 

Just now, Grandma Gary said:

Thats a good thing though it'll drive the value up because the gun will be in good condition.  Who knew your potato would come in handy!

Good point. Like New In Box MAR-10 for sale, people.