Questions we get from other people sometimes xD

Soooo, i was playing medic last night, and some player comes up to me and tells me hands up or die, i have a perfect oportunity to get away and i take it, he never fires one shot at me wich i found really weird, but then he proceeded to text me " Why did you fly away? I told you hands up or die" and also sent that he could shot at me cause the rules stated that he could wich i know so well :P

NO offence to the player in mind, he's a great guy and it was a funny situation :)

SO MY QUESTION IS: 
What is the funniest question you've recived on this server?  

• Like 1

well, back in the good ol days, i had some fella asking me how to become a whitelisted civilian... (and yes, this was ingame whilst he was running around playing)...

2 hours ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

NO offence to the player in mind, he's a great guy and it was a funny situation :) 

Can confirm this was me :) Although now that I think back I probably could've disabled your M-9 safely, but I didn't see any reason in killing you if I wasn't going to get you hostage anyway. Message was just messing around cause I ran like 500m out of the jail chasing you :P 

i remember when i first got cop, i walked up to a civ with a bounty, gave him my P07 told him to shoot as many people as possible and let me arrest him so that he could get 50% of the bounty.

he didnt get 50%, MOHAHAHAHAH

5 hours ago, Brennan said:

Can confirm this was me :) Although now that I think back I probably could've disabled your M-9 safely, but I didn't see any reason in killing you if I wasn't going to get you hostage anyway. Message was just messing around cause I ran like 500m out of the jail chasing you :P 

It was funny though :D I was expecting to be shot at, but nothing happend :P haha :D good fun :)