Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

While the new map is awesome in every way, there is one small  thing that causes a problem.. How big is the redzone surrounding the cartels, is the cartels even a redzone anymore? ;) theese are the questions i think several people want answered :) 

This was my question of the day :)

• Like 1

Agreed on this one.  It would also be interesting if cartels had visible boarders on the map.  That way everyone could see what cartel they are in.  Hell gangs may then choose just to hold and defend certain parts of the map.  Let all illegal transaction that transpire within that are give the holding cartel gang a cut.  That might be more interesting then cartels that control one illegal item.  That might be a nightmare to pull off though, not sure.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

Agreed on this one.  It would also be interesting if cartels had visible boarders on the map.  That way everyone could see what cartel they are in.  Hell gangs may then choose just to hold and defend certain parts of the map.  Let all illegal transaction that transpire within that are give the holding cartel gang a cut.  That might be more interesting then cartels that control one illegal item.  That might be a nightmare to pull off though, not sure.

It wouldn't be too bad, you would effectively have each cartel take 10% of income from the closest chop shop and drug dealer as well as the north east having moonshine dealer and south east having the turtle dealer. Would be hella interesting 

• Downvote 1

No thanks. Limiting a cartel to inside a red zone is just dumb. For example, the old warzone island. There's no reason for anyone to be there if you're not taking/defending a cartel. Am I not allowed to run out and flank the enemy trying to attack my cartel because it would be outside a bullshit redzone and considered RDM?

imo, the rules need to stop protecting people from being idiots. There doesn't need to be a "redzone".  If you're fighting and you're within a km of a cartel (all 3 cartels are nowhere close to anything else on the map) you know you're at risk of getting killed by another gang.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

While the new map is awesome in every way, there is one small  thing that causes a problem.. How big is the redzone surrounding the cartels, is the cartels even a redzone anymore? ;) theese are the questions i think several people want answered :) 

This was my question of the day :)

I have never seen you in a cartel in my life.