Locked #free3RipforChristmas

agreed #Free3Rip4Christmas and also Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz  Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz  Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz  Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz  Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz Nerdz 

I would advise not posting such things otherwise you could find yourself on the same list of this 3rip person that we shall not speak of!! There was a number of reason why the turd was banned so I'd say find out the reasons why first before trying to defend someone like that! 

Merry christmas n have a nice day :)

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

I would advise not posting such things otherwise you could find yourself on the same list of this 3rip person that we shall not speak of!! There was a number of reason why the turd was banned so I'd say find out the reasons why first before trying to defend someone like that! 

Merry christmas n have a nice day :)

Listen wizardry your ass was perm'd too get the fuck outta here

the difference is no one cares if you ban evaded because you are 

PO

TA

TO

• Like 7

The only people that hate 3 Rip are MC. Cause the shitters got smashed by the God.

2 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

Lol considering I was banned for a weak offence but ya boy 3rip was busted for hacking and other shit!! And give it a rest about this wizardary shit lol it's funny you still think that was me lmao

1 minute ago, RogueMK said:

Lol considering I was banned for a weak offence but ya boy 3rip was busted for hacking and other shit!! And give it a rest about this wizardary shit lol it's funny you still think that was me lmao

Like I said, no one cares. From Butch Cassidy to Wizardry, the rules don't apply to everyone. Just a classic example

Honestly, I don't give a shit if 3 rip gets unbanned or not. The kid is a moron and acts like an 11 year old but there's no proof of him cheating. 

Just now, Fedot said:

Lol hey guys it's Christmas can we get along for today? And start ripping each others throats out tommarrow. Also Dallas if your last post removed you should get a hint that it's not meant to be

Christmas is the best time for a forum war