Thanks everyone!

Thank you everyone that Donated so that we met our goals and can keep the servers running. I Donated what I could and all goes well, even though I'm not so happy everyone can buy hatchback sports it's okay as long as the servers happy!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, JoelProof said:

Play wasteland :D 

First off lets all read this post 

then lets look at joels post in this post and i quote "I will also donate to make Progress go down lol.$100 and make it go from 70% to 60%"  and now you are telling someone who is a little angered to go play wastland because he paid for perks looks like from your post that you did not want people to get the perks you paid for only a few weeks ago so make up your mind did you want people to have your perks or no 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, JoelProof said:

Play wasteland :D 

Seriously? Yes, we should go play wasteland, (where I would never use hatchback sports or a Mohawk.) because we want perks that came with the game. We're honestly the most ungrateful people on the server because we can't donate 300 dollars for perks. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, JoelProof said:

Stix Your a fourm warrior xD 

thats right i forgot because you see me posting shit like crazy. I think its more i hate we people bullshit there way through life with the power of mommys money 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Stix said:

thats right i forgot because you see me posting shit like crazy. I think its more i hate we people bullshit there way through life with the power of mommys money 

dude you little warrior you 

Am I reading this correctly?  People are getting angry that items were withheld unless you donated.  If you like playing Olympus then you automatically appreciate the fact that things once were, and still are withheld for donations.  Operations costs are almost $700 a month.  Last I checked, that is a lot of money.  People generally will not donate purely out of the goodness of their hearts, which is why things are withheld.  Unless you have a better idea, I suggest you negative nancies STFU and appreciate the generosity that allows Olympus to continue to operate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Muthinator said:

Am I reading this correctly?  People are getting angry that items were withheld unless you donated.  If you like playing Olympus then you automatically appreciate the fact that things once were, and still are withheld for donations.  Operations costs are almost $700 a month.  Last I checked, that is a lot of money.  People generally will not donate purely out of the goodness of their hearts, which is why things are withheld.  Unless you have a better idea, I suggest you negative nancies STFU and appreciate the generosity that allows Olympus to continue to operate.

Agree sorta that purpose of This post that's why I said " As long as the servers happy" gotcha to your +700 rep :D

13 hours ago, Muthinator said:

we're angry because donations were taken away and even if you donated you were unable to obtain donator perks.

exception of Joel