A big thanks to the Olympus community

• Admin

As you may have well noticed we have reached our donation goal. The community as a whole is very happy for that. Not only are we leveling the playing field for everyone but most importantly we made sure our server stays running as well as it has by covering the costs of the latter. It is undeniably expensive to maintain this and takes a lot of time and effort as well. We want to thank you all for your patience and support. We wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for our community keeping us alive.

Even with the many disagreements we've had there is a love and hate relationship between us all. Seeing as so many people go against each other one would think we are a very toxic community no?.  Although it may seem like it that is not the case. The console gaming community has no community at all. People come and go daily and only befriend 1% of the players they encounter. Here, we know our people. We like our people. We dislike our people. Very indicative of our togetherness was the fact that we all came in together to reach a common goal regardless of our differences; we truly care about keeping this community alive. 

Although difficult as it may seem to believe, we all regret when a player leaves, why? No matter how "Tough" some people portray themselves to be or how much bad mouthing we see there is always a bit of sadness when one of us parts from the community. Why? because those who have been here through tough and bare times always seem to care about each other.

It is a mystery how people who just play/bitch/moan/cry/scream/hate/laugh/giggle with each other all the time seem to have a soft spot for everyone here. It is admirable the fact that a lot of people have stayed here through our good and bad times. Those who have left have come back and still remember how amazing this place is. It is a unique community of friends who love to hate/bitch/laugh/fight and have a good time with each other on a daily basis. It is a sight to behold. 

We the staff want to thank you all for giving us a reason to do what we do. We do our best to keep everyone happy and make sure your time here is memorable.  We do this from the kindness of our hearts, for the love and care we have for Olympus as a whole. 

Your patience has kept us going and your eagerness to betterment has put us again in the place Olympus deserves to be. Thank you all for your continuing support and we hope you enjoy your time here. 

Now, go fight/bitch/moan/laugh/giggle/play/have fun and repeat. It's our bread and butter and we wouldn't have it any other way. 

• Like 12
  • Admin

Just trying to compete with my friend @ComradeGoonie ;) 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bill said:

FUCK ALL OF YOU :Kappa::SwiftRage:

See? He gets it. 

:Kappa: 

• Like 2
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, ComradeGoonie said:

You know very well that I hide in the APD and R&R forums like a coward. :Kappa:

Yes you do Gonnie. Come out of there! Let yourself be heard! ;) 

3 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

Aww, my sweet forum warrior :) 

:Kappa: 

call me what you want, you can't tell me it's not a joke donors got noticeably better vests even to this day, 7 months after donations were not rewarded with perks. How do we expect to be taken seriously with shit like that? Is it not the very essence of pay to win? Just looking out for you guys, if I really wanted to be a "forum warrior" I could, but I don't play anymore so it doesn't matter