the division

• Admin

Already have it pre-ordered on XBOX ONE. Don't hate ( got it free at Best Buy because of my rewards points ). If I like it enough, will also get it for PC to take advantage of them 60FPS and beautiful graphics. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

Already have it pre-ordered on XBOX ONE. Don't hate ( got it free at Best Buy because of my rewards points ). If I like it enough, will also get it for PC to take advantage of them 60FPS and beautiful graphics. 

Might get it on xbox one too (highfive)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Brennan said:

Beta on PS4 was great. Fun campaign. Awesome mechanics, especially dark zone w/ optional PvP.

Ps4 Band wagon, I absolutely loved the beta ended up putting 2 days and like 8 hours into the beta on ps4 in total, had all the high end shit. Generally I loved the beta and I will be playing it tomorrow when it comes out. On ps4 that is.

• Like 1

get it for the PC the graphics were awesome on the closed and open beta and apparantly they have teamed up with Nvidea to improve them on release!!

Ive got it pre ordered and currently pre loading as we speak ready for tomorrow when i finish work!! i'll be streaming tomorrow aswell if anyone wants to see before they buy :)

• Like 1

pvp was great, teams of 4 max. its going to be ranked so you will be with ppl within same level say like maybe a 2-3 level difference so make sure your buds are same level before grouping up.

alot of fighting goes on between players an AI, some AI are hard as fuck if your solo'ing id suggest grouping up.

you get alot of ppl that camp the extraction zones too waiting to kill you and take your loot. 

but all in all its gunna be a great game. and some great updates coming throughout the year too like new guns n equipment and extra missions... feel free to watch my stream tomorrow

http://www.twitch.tv/roguemk

i'll be on around 3pm GMT 0 ( London ) I'll be focusing on the solo side first unless any of my buds from MC get it too then i'll be defo in the darkzone pvp'ing. if all goes well with the game and no fuck ups on launch my work might be recieving a sick call from me haha!!

• Admin

Nice. Like I said. I got it for free on XBOX so that I could play with my brother. I am too tempted to buy it for PC to take advantage of the graphics and the fact that I play more with Olympus peeps than my brother. Decisions decisions.