Hello, When you buy a house and you give your keys to your friend, do the keys stay with them? Or do you have to keep giving them back when restarts/log off etc.

Is there a way to share your house with gang? Or permanently share keys?

I think the ability to permanently share your house with certain players or the whole gang would be quite cool. Have a gang garage near rebel so everyone can spawn there and pull cars at their own will. @Poseidon can this happen? =)

2 hours ago, Bow said:

I think the ability to permanently share your house with certain players or the whole gang would be quite cool. Have a gang garage near rebel so everyone can spawn there and pull cars at their own will. @Poseidon can this happen? =)

I Remember once we talked about Gang properties, although Most likely you wont be able to all spawn there as that would be OP as Fuck OR maybe like an hour cooldown or some type of system. Perm Keys would be an Issue as well bc when internet friendships fall apart ppl are going get salty EXAMPLE: when one mother ducker steals all the gang funds and people complain on who dun did it

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fedot said:

I Remember once we talked about Gang properties, although Most likely you wont be able to all spawn there as that would be OP as Fuck OR maybe like an hour cooldown or some type of system. Perm Keys would be an Issue as well bc when internet friendships fall apart ppl are going get salty EXAMPLE: when one mother ducker steals all the gang funds and people complain on who dun did it

If you have a mother ducker in your gang, your a mother ducking dick. If your gang funds get stolen, too bad.

23 hours ago, Poseidon said:

We had perm keys like a bajillion years ago, with the ability to change locks on the house to reset it. I could probably make that system again.

inb4 "12 Units of time" and "Whoops i broke arma"

On 3/9/2016 at 3:44 PM, Poseidon said:

We had perm keys like a bajillion years ago, with the ability to change locks on the house to reset it. I could probably make that system again.

why your our god <3