I agree 100% with this for the reason it spreads out rebels and makes raids a lot better since people can actually buy some rebel gear. It's crazy how many times we fight people at rebel or processors since the market is so great, no point to do runs, we just rob people now.

55 minutes ago, Mr. Whiskey said:

I agree 100% with this for the reason it spreads out rebels and makes raids a lot better since people can actually buy some rebel gear. It's crazy how many times we fight people at rebel or processors since the market is so great, no point to do runs, we just rob people now.

@djwolf

Not only that, it will add extra content for both APD and rebels;

Rebels can choose to shortcut their processing, also provides ease of access without having to go to rebel for virtual utility items and limited physical.

It gives Officers additional content for patrolling, etc. 

They were alot of fun, sandbags surrounding the perimeter of the hideouts provided alot of tactical insertions, it would be +1 practice for both assault and defense as well.

• Like 3

I want them back and they probably will be back but it probably won't be a gang hideout more like a black market, when i re-made the map a few months ago i didn't want people to be able to process at them drugs wise i rather them be used for when you need lockpicks or a blasting charge, or even that emergency rook.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, ToeKnee said:

I want them back and they probably will be back but it probably won't be a gang hideout more like a black market, when i re-made the map a few months ago i didn't want people to be able to process at them drugs wise i rather them be used for when you need lockpicks or a blasting charge, or even that emergency rook.

Black market would be good, guess that would eliminate capturing said market, no reason for it to be captured.

• Head Admin
31 minutes ago, ToeKnee said:

Add defibs to gang hideouts.

YOU WONT

NO BAWLZ!