Monthly Donor Rewards - Poll

Donor Reward Pole  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see most added in with the monthly donor reward system?

• More skins for vehicles
    • Large Storage Crates
    • Diffrent vehicles like carts
    • More clothing, Tron suits and Berets, VR Suits, Pilot Helmets for example
    • More selection of guns(nothing to OP)

So I decided to go ahead and make this to help inform @Poseidon what it is we all would like to see added in with the Donor rewards. I will just be adding in what I can think of off the top of my head, this isnt a full list of what could be added so. 

You can vote more multiple times so just vote on whatever you would like to see most. 
For me my top ones are going to be the large storage crates, and more clothing/skins 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dannygurl said:

I wanted to see civ striders.

I did to, they werent added though, too bad the goal wasnt met this month. 
Striders would have been pretty boss though for sure.

Be good to have community designed vehicle skins!! I've said this before to bring the community more involved we can hold compititions on who makes the better designs etc and have them added in game. all we need is the templates so ppl can load them in photoshop or other designing software! I'd love to get some designing going as I've got lots of experience using photoshop n designing different things!!  

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

Be good to have community designed vehicle skins!! I've said this before to bring the community more involved we can hold compititions on who makes the better designs etc and have them added in game. all we need is the templates so ppl can load them in photoshop or other designing software! I'd love to get some designing going as I've got lots of experience using photoshop n designing different things!!  

You can pull the files your self my man.

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Currently waiting for a reply from Bohemia about this months stuff, but they have yet to respond. Probably got marked as spam or something.

How does that whole thing work @Poseidon? Im confused as to how it all gets processed.

Actual suggestions:

• 35% off all illegal weapons, and 50% off all legal weapons. (For one week)
  • 25% off illegal vehicles. 50% off legal non-truck vehicles. 35% off legal vehicles. (For one week)
  • 15% increase for every illegal item sold, 25% increase for every legal item sold. (For one week)
  • RCO scope for Civilians
  • 15% off all modification for vehicles
  • 20% off all house upgrades, 10% off all house purchases (For one week)
  • Unique clothing item(s) for purchase only for a week (AKA: Special head clothing) (For one week)

Some suggestions to get ideas going.