Olympuus News Crew?!

There is a news crew, unfortunately they don't seem too active, if you would like to apply, you can do so in the support section at the top, then select community team application.

Basically, you get a press vest and I believe a "camera" was added ( I could be wrong on that). You record things ( could be "politics", events, interviews or anything for that matter) and post them or write articles. I also remember being told you get paid x amount per minutes of usable footage/ words of the article you wrote.

2 hours ago, Poisson said:

There is a news crew, unfortunately they don't seem too active, if you would like to apply, you can do so in the support section at the top, then select community team application.

Basically, you get a press vest and I believe a "camera" was added ( I could be wrong on that). You record things ( could be "politics", events, interviews or anything for that matter) and post them or write articles. I also remember being told you get paid x amount per minutes of usable footage/ words of the article you wrote.

As Far as i heard news team isnt a thing anymore :CCCCCC

I wish it was still running, however I'm pretty sure it was removed... 

On 4/14/2016 at 2:54 PM, Bryce Smith said:

I just read the new server rules, (they seem great btw) and it says do not shoot at R&R and News Crew members. I had no idea that there is a news crew, or is that to come?!?! If so I would love to become a part of the Olympus news crew!

There's a news crew?????

That's rarer then a ten-foot sasquatch sipping Morgan Freemans tears at a tea-party hosted by unicorns!

• Like 1