Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Bull shit things- THIS IS BULLSHIT

so I made a R&R app the only reason I was denied is because I am 15 I sound like I'm 20 I could of easly lied and said I'm 17 or something like that but in game I meet a medic called ten he sounds like he is 13 no way possible 16+ then I meet a officer called six again this guy sounds 14 or so no way Is he 16  but I get denied because I am 15 what the fuck guys?--DarkDay51

So I applied to collect my social security. They denied me for my age(24), THIS IS BULLSHIT! I know the age to collect is 67 for me, but I SOUND like I'm at least 67, I could've easily lied but no. I just think it's bullshit that they won't allow me to collect my social security at this age. What the fuck guys? I'm moving to the UK! :P

• Like 4
  • Admin
5 minutes ago, [H|H] Frost said:

I sware to drunk I ain't God! But for real, no drinking for me. Just one of those days at work.

Well. The department manager has her cubicle right behind mine. Her English is as bad as my Hebrew. Non existent. Thank god her title is only Vice-president and our second language is English. :wacko:

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, [H|H] Frost said:

so I made a R&R app the only reason I was denied is because I am 15 I sound like I'm 20 I could of easly lied and said I'm 17 or something like that but in game I meet a medic called ten he sounds like he is 13 no way possible 16+ then I meet a officer called six again this guy sounds 14 or so no way Is he 16  but I get denied because I am 15 what the fuck guys?--DarkDay51

So I applied to collect my social security. They denied me for my age(24), THIS IS BULLSHIT! I know the age to collect is 67 for me, but I SOUND like I'm at least 67, I could've easily lied but no. I just think it's bullshit that they won't allow me to collect my social security at this age. What the fuck guys? I'm moving to the UK! :P

We don't want you in the UK. Fuck off.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

Well. The department manager has her cubicle right behind mine. Her English is as bad as my Hebrew. Non existent. Thank god her title is only Vice-president and our second language is English. :wacko:

Shalom

• Like 1
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, Jaeger Mannen said:

I don't even get my own cubicle.... I have to move to different ones and deal with people's fleshy leftovers on keyboards... So I get drunk to cope...

Very unhygienic. Make sure to always bring Clorox to work. Getting drunk is always a plus ;) 

Somedays I can't wait til I'm old and frail. Then it's socially acceptable for me to shit myself in a public place and someone else clean it up for me.

1 hour ago, Bow said:

We don't want you in the UK. Fuck off.

I don't wanna go to that shitty place anyways. I prefer to drink beer, shoot shit and blow stuff up. 'Merica

• Like 1
4 hours ago, [H|H] Frost said:

I don't wanna go to that shitty place anyways. I prefer to drink beer, shoot shit and blow stuff up. 'Merica

They do that in the U.K. too, ya know... It's called Northern Ireland. 

• Like 4

Ahhh...maybe I could hang wif me boi Moob for a week. Show him a thing or too about how real men drink and shoot shit

42 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

They do that in the U.K. too, ya know... It's called Northern Ireland.