Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Best 5 Video Editors/recorders?

You don't need a device, get nvidia and get shadowplay. If you don't already have nvidia just get obs. For simple cutting of footage I use vlc player to cut up reports on players and for editing I use sony vegas pro 11, you can easily get vegas from piratebay and it works perfectly. It can be confusing however and making simple montages for a forum where you will get roasted for it anyways. Just use movie maker, as long as you have good clips. You don't need any special editing program tbh,

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Dejay said:

You don't need a device, get nvidia and get shadowplay. If you don't already have nvidia just get obs. For simple cutting of footage I use vlc player to cut up reports on players and for editing I use sony vegas pro 11, you can easily get vegas from piratebay and it works perfectly. It can be confusing however and making simple montages for a forum where you will get roasted for it anyways. Just use movie maker, as long as you have good clips. You don't need any special editing program tbh,

Cutting footage with VLC player? How does one go about doing this, I couldn't find any trimming tools in the program.

15 hours ago, Dejay said:

Someone with a useful comment on the forums? What is this???????????? 

Ey Admins, ban his ass... You all know as well as i do that we cant have any helpful comments here!!!

15 hours ago, Dejay said:

Thanks, I'll try what you suggested!! :-D

10 hours ago, Brennan said:

Cutting footage with VLC player? How does one go about doing this, I couldn't find any trimming tools in the program.

there's a lot of ways you can go about it. It's all over google.

I just started using Plays.tv, its the amd equivalent of shawdowplay, really nice because barely any performance loss and it records the hole time and if something happens you click a button and it will save it, good for funny moments/reports (if your a report fag) or for sick kills. Sony vegas is best for editing, not hard once you figure the basics out

On 5/10/2016 at 8:03 PM, Watermelone Flavoured said:

I just started using Plays.tv, its the amd equivalent of shawdowplay, really nice because barely any performance loss and it records the hole time and if something happens you click a button and it will save it, good for funny moments/reports (if your a report fag) or for sick kills. Sony vegas is best for editing, not hard once you figure the basics out

I hate the plays.tv reports when I need to watch something in slow motion. :(