Goodbye from 3 rip and Linka

1 minute ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

We are currently 100/100 nights and weekends. We are doing fine. I don't see how one player is going to bring back additional ones. Is he the Michael Jackson of 2015 or something? Olympus is very much combat base RP. People still fight a lot. I still don't see the LOGIC to this statement. Lets just move on and eat a snickers. 

Or Burritos.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I honestly can't confirm nor deny if he did what he was banned for but I still don't get this statement. We are doing just fine at the moment. 

I am baffled at this statement. Again I am a neutral on the 3rip stance but it really grinds my gears when I read this. I still don't get how this will make Olympus great again. It's already great, in fact awesome. Please make me understand oh holy ones. 

HOW WILL THIS MAKE OLYMPUS GREAT AGAIN? 

When i first posted the picture of this it was supposed to be a joke because trump says make america great again so i took a picture of my character in game and put donalds trumps face on it and put a caption that said make olympus great again as a little joke.

We are currently 100/100 nights and weekends. We are doing fine. I don't see how one player is going to bring back additional ones. Is he the Michael Jackson of 2015 or something? Olympus is very much combat base RP. People still fight a lot. I still don't see the LOGIC to this statement. Lets just move on and eat a snickers. 

No one fights

• Like 1

There isn't as many fights as there used to be during the -TI- ish era 

• Admin

While that I've noticed, I don't see how one missing person caused an outright change throughout the whole server. We are still getting full population on both servers, meaning people are actually enjoying themselves. Remember, not everyone needs to fight in order to enjoy Altis Life. 

18 minutes ago, murzahuk said:

When i first posted the picture of this it was supposed to be a joke because trump says make america great again so i took a picture of my character in game and put donalds trumps face on it and put a caption that said make olympus great again as a little joke.

It would be great again.

27 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

While that I've noticed, I don't see how one missing person caused an outright change throughout the whole server. We are still getting full population on both servers, meaning people are actually enjoying themselves. Remember, not everyone needs to fight in order to enjoy Altis Life. 

Thats the thing, on server 2 its just Tree Vs MC. No one else, I miss fighting. If 3-rip was unbanned -Ti- would comeback and more gangs would form to fight. They were a competitor it gets boring with 2 gangs fighting. donation goal for $1000 if the goal is reached 3rip is unbanned if that happens 3rip=gangs=fight=everyone happy=server good.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

donation goal for $1000 if the goal is reached 3rip is unbanned

This makes a lot of sense.

Again, I wasn't staff when he got banned so I am neutral on it. But he's not going to get unbanned. As simple as that. So let's cut the subject before this turns into the same thing it always does. Cries for 3rip getting unbanned plus extra saltiness. 

12 hours ago, ComradeGoonie said:

I got dis.

Server advertisement ban - Goon - all your mortal life

xD lol Goonie, you never fail to amuse :)

9 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

This makes a lot of sense.

Again, I wasn't staff when he got banned so I am neutral on it. But he's not going to get unbanned. As simple as that. So let's cut the subject before this turns into the same thing it always does. Cries for 3rip getting unbanned plus extra saltiness. 

Some people like their fries with a little extra salt.

Well, because I'm technically gone from the community, I'll just say my piece and leave. Okay, I know 3 Rip never hacked. Like, it's just a bunch of butthurt people and some made up evidence that got him banned. Everybody should be allowed to see the evidence on why he got banned, but the thing is, no admin has, no civ has, no medic has, no apd member has, no one has. Now, from what I've heard from people is that 3 Rip is now banned solely for ban evading. But like, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I would ban evade my ass off for this server and it's not like someone has already ban evading for a year when it was basically the same condition as 3 Rip's. It was a bullshit ban and they ban evaded. Like, if he really wants to play the server that damn much, let him fucking play. Like holy shit. I don't know if people are just so full of how 3 Rip fucking destroyed them or they are just generally going with what Ace said, but it is getting out of hand. Like, unban him so you can stop this worthless feud. He got banned for the most bullshit reason ever and ban evading so he could play on his favorite server. And guess who else did that? NW Downy. Got banned for bullshit by Hades and then Ban Evaded for a WHOLE YEAR and guess what he gets, a free ride back on to Altis. Okay, well I've said what I wanted to say and I know this is probably going to be hidden, but I could care less.

inb4 the "Ham, I respected you before, but now, you're a fucking retard." If you where to respect me, you would respect my opinion.

Have a good day <3

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Konkz said:

You all make 3Rip sound like a celebrity, if he was to play on arch... another server they wouldn't suddenly need 3 servers as they're full 24/7. Take a step back and think.

Archetype made a donation goal to ban 3rip. It reached the goal.

• Like 2
  • Admin
21 minutes ago, dannygurl said:

Archetype made a donation goal to ban 3rip. It reached the goal.

I'm not saying 3rip hacked or didn't hack but Olympus is not about the money, we are about keeping the quality of the server. How about we make a system in which people can pay for ban appeals while we're at it? 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

xD lol Goonie, you never fail to amuse :)

Some people like their fries with a little extra salt.

Well, because I'm technically gone from the community, I'll just say my piece and leave. Okay, I know 3 Rip never hacked. Like, it's just a bunch of butthurt people and some made up evidence that got him banned. Everybody should be allowed to see the evidence on why he got banned, but the thing is, no admin has, no civ has, no medic has, no apd member has, no one has. Now, from what I've heard from people is that 3 Rip is now banned solely for ban evading. But like, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I would ban evade my ass off for this server and it's not like someone has already ban evading for a year when it was basically the same condition as 3 Rip's. It was a bullshit ban and they ban evaded. Like, if he really wants to play the server that damn much, let him fucking play. Like holy shit. I don't know if people are just so full of how 3 Rip fucking destroyed them or they are just generally going with what Ace said, but it is getting out of hand. Like, unban him so you can stop this worthless feud. He got banned for the most bullshit reason ever and ban evading so he could play on his favorite server. And guess who else did that? NW Downy. Got banned for bullshit by Hades and then Ban Evaded for a WHOLE YEAR and guess what he gets, a free ride back on to Altis. Okay, well I've said what I wanted to say and I know this is probably going to be hidden, but I could care less.

inb4 the "Ham, I respected you before, but now, you're a fucking retard." If you where to respect me, you would respect my opinion.

Have a good day <3

Yes, I agree. I agree. fuck them #Unban3rip2k16

• Admin
10 minutes ago, orcpoc said:

who cares if its becoming a ban appeal.... i see no flaming or arguing going on

The support section is for ban appeals.