Goodbye from 3 rip and Linka

3Rip is like that boy trying to get with a really popular, out of his league girl in school, though by now she got a restraining order on 3Rip as he won't accept the fact she doesn't like him.

The girl is Olympus and Restraining order is the ban in this scenario though.

• Like 3
  • Admin
12 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Make Olympus Great Again!!

Unban Rusty And 3 Rip!!

I honestly can't confirm nor deny if he did what he was banned for but I still don't get this statement. We are doing just fine at the moment. 

I am baffled at this statement. Again I am a neutral on the 3rip stance but it really grinds my gears when I read this. I still don't get how this will make Olympus great again. It's already great, in fact awesome. Please make me understand oh holy ones. 

HOW WILL THIS MAKE OLYMPUS GREAT AGAIN? 

14 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I honestly can't confirm nor deny if he did what he was banned for but I still don't get this statement. We are doing just fine at the moment. 

I am baffled at this statement. Again I am a neutral on the 3rip stance but it really grinds my gears when I read this. I still don't get how this will make Olympus great again. It's already great, in fact awesome. Please make me understand oh holy ones. 

Olympus will be great again when the Pyrgos bridge is back 

41 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

Make a donation goal to unban 3rippp

I'd donate quite a bit to that

14 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I think hes trying to say if 3 Rip gets unbanned more people will come back, more gangs will fight, and it would be fun again for the people that play to fight.

• Admin
Just now, Joel said:

I think hes trying to say if 3 Rip gets unbanned more people will come back, more gangs will fight, and it would be fun again for the people that play to fight.

We are currently 100/100 nights and weekends. We are doing fine. I don't see how one player is going to bring back additional ones. Is he the Michael Jackson of 2015 or something? Olympus is very much combat base RP. People still fight a lot. I still don't see the LOGIC to this statement. Lets just move on and eat a snickers.