11 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

WTF DID i JUST WATCH?!

his way of saying how sorry he is to VX for killing people in restraints and that last song or annoying noise to the intro to rugrats was annoying af but hes salty he got kicked out of VX

• Like 1
On May 30, 2016 at 0:47 AM, platinumfire said:

great post m8 bravo

On May 30, 2016 at 1:29 AM, Grandma Gary said:

WTF DID i JUST WATCH?!

On May 30, 2016 at 0:59 PM, Swervy said:

:) 

On May 30, 2016 at 1:15 PM, MoonMan1337 said:

his way of saying how sorry he is to VX for killing people in restraints and that last song or annoying noise to the intro to rugrats was annoying af but hes salty he got kicked out of VX

Accepted

• Like 1
On 5/30/2016 at 1:15 PM, MoonMan1337 said:

Are you fucking slow? I left VX idiot. I literally said that I was sick of the shit and that you guys are trash in group and then I left the gang. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Swervy said:

Are you fucking slow? I left VX idiot. I literally said that I was sick of the shit and that you guys are trash in group and then I left the gang. 

You didn't leave, you got the boot for doing questionable things, and I will give you the respect of not mentioning them out to the community as you posted a montage of killing people in restraints while complaining about the gang. I truly hope you find a gang soon that would look past your immaturity and "questionable" actions. Good luck friend, I hope that app you put into MC and T fares well...

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Talindor said:

You didn't leave, you got the boot for doing questionable things, and I will give you the respect of not mentioning them out to the community as you posted a montage of killing people in restraints while complaining about the gang. I truly hope you find a gang soon that would look past your immaturity and "questionable" actions. Good luck friend, I hope that app you put into MC and T fares well...

hahaha give it too him Tali

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Talindor said:

lol I fucking said in group chat "I'm leaving this shitty gang to join Infamous" and then I left the TS. Are you really resorting to lying to protect your shitty rep?

1 hour ago, Swervy said:

lol I fucking said in group chat "I'm leaving this shitty gang to join Infamous" and then I left the TS. Are you really resorting to lying to protect your shitty rep?

ok Swervy, gratz on T.