Good rule of thumb is to just avoid Kavala by any means necessary if you don't feel like dying. RDM happens, but the staff can't be everywhere at once on the map so you need to record and report if you get RDM'd and we aren't around to see it.

Well the issue is that I saw two official workers. One EMT, and I swore I saw a police officer as well. And they were just letting it happen. But I will make sure to record then if this is the case. I like the game and all just the people on here can be really nasty. I can't go anywhere without being followed and then when I decide to fight back they bitch because I supposedly broke rules when I caught them following me. But thanks.

1 minute ago, TekkWiz said:

Well the issue is that I saw two official workers. One EMT, and I swore I saw a police officer as well. And they were just letting it happen. But I will make sure to record then if this is the case. I like the game and all just the people on here can be really nasty. I can't go anywhere without being followed and then when I decide to fight back they bitch because I supposedly broke rules when I caught them following me. But thanks.

EMT's can't really help in that situation but Police should definitely be enforcing the law.

If someone is following you that doesn't mean you can kill them without saying anything.

Make sure when recording (Or streaming) that you include 5 minutes prior to engagement/combat so to prove the lack of RP.

Well the issue with the person following me was like this.

First I spawn in minding my own crap you know and this guy (who I will not mention since I have no proof and I don't wanna start shit) decided to kill me after I get my car. No warning, no announcement to me saying "hey get out of the car" just shot me. Then after I spawned in again I followed the NLR and yet he didn't. He kept following me and killing me all night. Then when I was working on something I noticed he was following me in a chopper, so I assumed he was gonna kill me again. Luckily I shot him down before anything happened. But the thing is that I will make sure I record so I have proof next time I just want to make sure people like that are no longer playing on here. Like I said I enjoy the game and really want to stay. XD

Just now, TekkWiz said:

First I spawn in minding my own crap you know and this guy (who I will not mention since I have no proof and I don't wanna start shit) decided to kill me after I get my car. No warning, no announcement to me saying "hey get out of the car" just shot me. Then after I spawned in again I followed the NLR and yet he didn't. He kept following me and killing me all night. Then when I was working on something I noticed he was following me in a chopper, so I assumed he was gonna kill me again. Luckily I shot him down before anything happened. But the thing is that I will make sure I record so I have proof next time I just want to make sure people like that are no longer playing on here. Like I said I enjoy the game and really want to stay. XD

It sounds like you both broke the rules in that situation. You shooting his helicopter would have been RDM if you didn't text him.

As Fuzzy mentioned you outta read our rules so you understand our restrictions. For instance you seem to have a different understanding of NLR than what our rules say.

7 minutes ago, TekkWiz said:

Honestly I am surprised you were able to even get a gun that was high enough caliber to shoot him out of his "Chopper". Kudos to you for killing that NLR breaking Rdming Weenie.  

• Admin
2 hours ago, McDili said:

For instance you seem to have a different understanding of NLR than what our rules say.

I believe he is confusing NLR with the general NLR used in a lot of whitelist servers. basically meaning that if you kill someone and they respawn, you can't go and pick on the same person and kill him nor can the killed go out for revenge. (unless 5,10,15 or whatever minutes the server implements) 

You should definitely read the rules though Tekk. Not only so you can enforce them on others, but to keep you from unknowingly getting banned for something you had no knowledge about. Your understanding of NLR is definitely not how NLR is on this server. 

I never really post or really even read the forums too much, but I'm very confident this guy is talking about me doing all these nasty things to him. I probably don't even need to reply here, but I'm bored and figure what the hell I can give fairly good insight into my actions as a dirty rebel.

Story time below!

I log into Kavala, I have a Rook and it's quiet. I see this random guy and I decide I want his vest because I'm a mean, horrible rebel up to no good. I tell him I'm going to kill him if he doesn't give me his vest, bla, bla. One thing leads to another because he wont hand over his vest and tries to make a smooth getaway. Unfortunately my Rook skills are top tier and he dies.

The night continues and I start my usual routine when I get something a little bigger than a Rook. I check out all the red zones, check the legal areas and I finally find someone at Cocaine Processing chilling out on the hillside. Oh dear it's the same guy again. I obviously scare the crap out of him hovering above him in an Orca giving him the usual pull over messages. He pulls over and begs for his life. At this point I feel bad and I let him go. I almost never let people go. I'm a menace, I rob and I kill and I make playing on Altis a little more risky. In my opinion, it's that risk that makes it more exciting and fun. At least in part due to my late night antics when people think it's safe.

Probably about an hour later I'm going to meet up with some buddies and my game crashes while I'm flying, coincidentally right next to Cocaine Field. This guy obviously see's the explosion (and apparently takes credit for this, awesome kill buddy). I log back in not too far away, fairly pissed off now but whatever, I figure I'll check out the field nearby. Sadly for this guy he's there in a Box truck, since I just died and honestly just because I can I take out my frustration on this guy and put a couple of 7.62 into him and get picked up. I don't even bother chopping his Box truck at this point, I'll just let it de-spawn. Again really no need to kick a guy when he's down, plus he might make me some more money with it later on, who knows!

So from my point of view I have no idea why he's bringing NLR into this, these chance meetings were literally an hour apart at least and really quite painless in the grand scheme of things. I think the part where you say we accused you of breaking the rules, was when I kindly told you about meta gaming in side chat and that some people might get mad at you freely giving away their location there. Again all pretty harmless stuff, certainly no one got mad and it was very chill.

So no, I don't think the community is toxic as shit as you put it, we're all roleplaying as something. Just sometimes we might be something you don't want to see in your rear view mirror! My advice to you is don't play as the victim, take a good look at those rules that were linked for you and think a little outside the box. I highly recommend SUV runs of whatever you want until you can afford a House, then use that House to store materials and gear for your future survival. One last tip would be don't use what you can't afford to lose.

If you get stuck and see me in-game while someone is giving you grief, drop me a text - I'll come lend a hand or get killed trying.

Best of luck buddy, no hard feelings :)

Edited by Mr Majestic
  • Like 3
On 6/14/2016 at 9:28 PM, McDili said:

Good rule of thumb is to just avoid Kavala by any means necessary if you don't feel like dying. RDM happens, but the staff can't be everywhere at once on the map so you need to record and report if you get RDM'd and we aren't around to see it.

FUCK U