Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Who has the time to play this game? unless your a teenager living with your parents this game is bullshit im getting really fucking pissed.... you spend 3 hours gathering and processing shit and then you take it to the drug dealer and just get shot in the back??? what in the fuck is the fucking point of this game? who has the time to waste 3 hours to literally end up with nothing its sooo fucking stupid!!! you should get money for processing weed even a small percentage that way you don't waste 3 fucking hours for nothing this game is so fucking stupid really who has this little to do they can waste 3 hours and get absolutely nothing for it?

why even try to go for another run when i could just be wasting more time the whole thing is way too fucking time consuming god dam i want to just play the game not spend every fucking hour earning money... you need 500 hours of gathering money for 50 hours of fun..? WHAT!?!?!?!?!

heres some advice do small offroad runs? ok you could die. but i started out on a quadbike then upgraded to an offroad a long time ago .... ive been shot and killed lost a huron once .... things happen. lost orcas to blowing up not being able to land .... you learn from the experiences. 

Heres some advice. 1st dont do weed 2nd dont do run when the server has 50+ people unless you are decent with a gun 3rd if your gonna ignore 1 and 2 dont do it in a fucking hemmt box (around 3 hours)

Also i dont know of any runs that take 3 hours?

Fam we all feel like you do at some point personally ive taken many break for months at a time.

Take a small 3-5 day break then come back once everything that has happend to you has slipped your mind.

Hey, I'm the one to make posts requesting pity. You aren't allowed to do this.

Also,

A. Don't play if you can't handle it.

B. Don't do illegal stuff to minimize chances of getting robbed & increase chances of getting rdm'ed (for sending comp requests and player reports simply for the satisfaction in getting people banned)

C. Stop stealing my attention whore spotlight asking there is no role play isn't real & say you are leaving the server when it was never inn your intentions to do so.

• Admin

@Eric916 Like my comrades here stated. If you run solo then do runs on smaller vehicles. The chances of being a target are minimal. If that is still an issue then do legal runs. The market is pretty buff at the moment and the risk is a lot less. 

Also, all of this is in the nature of the game. When doing an illegal run you get a rush of either being caught by the cops or being ambushed by rebels. That is what makes Altis/Tanoa life special. If you don't like this then I suggest you take a break and then come back. If you are still not satisfied then this is not the game mode for you. 

• Like 2

Depends on your meaning of fun.

Scatting Kavala is fun.

Literally go and buy a firearms license, stay in the server and fuck around for like 30 minutes and collect those dank paychecks. (Literally, someone needs to fix that at the post office.)

Get yourself a protector and start fuckin up freshies. 

An afternoon well spent. 

Just now, Produs said:

Depends on your meaning of fun.

Scatting Kavala is fun.

Literally go and buy a firearms license, stay in the server and fuck around for like 30 minutes and collect those dank paychecks. (Literally, someone needs to fix that at the post office.)

Get yourself a protector and start fuckin up freshies. 

An afternoon well spent. 

30 minutes you get like 10k...

3 people is a perfect amount to do a small illegal run. Myself and some others have tried to choose the  best times to do cocaine/heroine/weed which are usually

-when no big gangs are online

-when no cops are online

-when gangs/cops are busy with terror/fed/major issues in cities

-when you have a shitload of friendly gang members on

-when you just don't care and drive 5 boxer trucks into illegals

otherwise man, you probably got unlucky. I can almost guarantee that there won't always be people camping processing/dealers, but if there are, make smart and quick choices and don't wait for gangs to roll up in prowlers or jump out of choppers, no, you haul ass outta there.

We timed a few of our runs, and on average, 3 of us in 30 minutes using 2 boxer trucks and a hatchback, made us just shy of 1 million. (This is of course, without any ambushes) 

1 hour ago, Matt The Savage said:

One time i did a moonshine run in a hemmit transport finished the run at like 4 or 5 in the morning was about to sell and i was so tired i wasn't thinking and stored my truck with all the moonshine in it (deleting the 1 mil worth of moonshine) pulling a suv out driving to moonshine distributor and noticing i had no moonshine and that my dumbass deleted it lmao

Did a moonshine run in a hemmt box and I fell asleep and server restarted:/

4 hours ago, Eric916 said:

Who has the time to play this game? unless your a teenager living with your parents this game is bullshit im getting really fucking pissed.... you spend 3 hours gathering and processing shit and then you take it to the drug dealer and just get shot in the back??? what in the fuck is the fucking point of this game? who has the time to waste 3 hours to literally end up with nothing its sooo fucking stupid!!! you should get money for processing weed even a small percentage that way you don't waste 3 fucking hours for nothing this game is so fucking stupid really who has this little to do they can waste 3 hours and get absolutely nothing for it?

why even try to go for another run when i could just be wasting more time the whole thing is way too fucking time consuming god dam i want to just play the game not spend every fucking hour earning money... you need 500 hours of gathering money for 50 hours of fun..? WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Never ever try EVE online if you think that's bad.  If you want to build up a base of money without risking your time going to waste, try applying for medic.

• Like 3