New gaming headset

I'm considering buying a new headset the one i have is not in the best shape anymore and i kinda want to try something new im using a Mad Catz F.R.E.Q 7 i've been thinking about trying a wireless but i'm not sure i've been looking at Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless, SteelSeries Siberia 800, Razer ManO'War Wireless 7.1 and ASUS STRIX 7.1 what do you guys think and what would you recommend?

• Admin

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/turtle-beach-ear-force-stealth-450-over-the-ear-wireless-gaming-headset-for-pc-black-red/9584136.p?id=1219704509180&skuId=9584136

I have had them for 1 year and a half already and I LOVE THEM. They are only $93.00 at the moment and the battery lasts about 15 hours. No statis noise. 7.1 virtual surround sound is amazing. I highly recommend them. NO, I am not a spokesperson for best buy lol ;) 

29 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

A40's, if you have a problem with them Astro support is more than willing to help you with it (send out replacement parts etc).

Does Astro support actually sound out replacement parts if you are having problems? I have wired a40s and the small connecting cord that attaches the headset to the main cord has been broken for months so it would be really nice to get a replacement part.

Guest G.O.A.T.
12 minutes ago, Quintin said:

Does Astro support actually sound out replacement parts if you are having problems? I have wired a40s and the small connecting cord that attaches the headset to the main cord has been broken for months so it would be really nice to get a replacement part.

I emailed them for the rail pad being broken and they sent me a new one, no questions asked.

3 hours ago, Goodman said:

Astro A40's: Clouds on ur head with 10/10 sound 

2 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

A40's, if you have a problem with them Astro support is more than willing to help you with it (send out replacement parts etc).

Agree with these fellas. They're pricy, but honestly worth the money. They'll last you several years compared to some of the cheaper alternatives if you take care of them, they sound amazing, and they are the most comfortable headset I've ever worn. I personally went with A50's because I wanted wireless, but both are equal quality.