Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

ARCO vs MRCO

ARCO- Has the red dot sight which is perfect for CQC but also has a longer range scope.

MRCO- One primary scope that can be zoomed in

My preference- It may not be true, but for some reason I feel like I have more sway with the ARCO, so recently I've been using the MRCO and it's been pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Phizx said:

ARCO- Has the red dot sight which is perfect for CQC but also has a longer range scope.

My preference- It may not be true, but for some reason I feel like I have more sway with the ARCO, so recently I've been using the MRCO and it's been pretty good.

I love the MRCO its my go to but ever since I changed my fov the zoom on the MRCO isn't good enough so I switched to the ARCO but eh. Im stuck in between the two

10 hours ago, / v6 / said:

I love the MRCO its my go to but ever since I changed my fov the zoom on the MRCO isn't good enough so I switched to the ARCO but eh. Im stuck in between the two

Very true, I had difficulty seeing anything when I changed my FOV so I went back to default and everythings good now

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Goodman said:

It's only not an option if your not scat enough ;)

I mean I said ARCO vs MRCO. Its like trying to 1v1 someone and your friend joins and says he wants to play too like gtfo. I'm such a skilled explainer. 

14 hours ago, Phizx said:

I've said there's more sway since marksman released. I end up using arco because I can know which zoom I'm in based on the zeroing near the ammo, but I want to try mrco again because of that. 

1 hour ago, krypton said:

I've said there's more sway since marksman released. I end up using arco because I can know which zoom I'm in based on the zeroing near the ammo, but I want to try mrco again because of that. 

That's also a +1 for the ARCO. I hate running into cqc and having my MRCO double-zoomed because there's no indicators. 

On 8/30/2016 at 6:43 PM, Phizx said:

That's also a +1 for the ARCO. I hate running into cqc and having my MRCO double-zoomed because there's no indicators. 

DUDE I HATE THAT. They need to add something maybe in the top right to tell you when it's zoomed in or not, cannot count how many gunfights I've lost because of that.. Or how many I've lost just in general