Jump to content
Olympus Entertainment - Presidents Day Price Match ×

ARCO vs MRCO


Recommended Posts

ARCO- Has the red dot sight which is perfect for CQC but also has a longer range scope.

MRCO- One primary scope that can be zoomed in

My preference- It may not be true, but for some reason I feel like I have more sway with the ARCO, so recently I've been using the MRCO and it's been pretty good.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Phizx said:

ARCO- Has the red dot sight which is perfect for CQC but also has a longer range scope.

MRCO- One primary scope that can be zoomed in

My preference- It may not be true, but for some reason I feel like I have more sway with the ARCO, so recently I've been using the MRCO and it's been pretty good.

I love the MRCO its my go to but ever since I changed my fov the zoom on the MRCO isn't good enough so I switched to the ARCO but eh. Im stuck in between the two

Link to comment
10 hours ago, / v6 / said:

I love the MRCO its my go to but ever since I changed my fov the zoom on the MRCO isn't good enough so I switched to the ARCO but eh. Im stuck in between the two

Very true, I had difficulty seeing anything when I changed my FOV so I went back to default and everythings good now

  • Like 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Phizx said:

ARCO- Has the red dot sight which is perfect for CQC but also has a longer range scope.

MRCO- One primary scope that can be zoomed in

My preference- It may not be true, but for some reason I feel like I have more sway with the ARCO, so recently I've been using the MRCO and it's been pretty good.

I've said there's more sway since marksman released. I end up using arco because I can know which zoom I'm in based on the zeroing near the ammo, but I want to try mrco again because of that. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, krypton said:

I've said there's more sway since marksman released. I end up using arco because I can know which zoom I'm in based on the zeroing near the ammo, but I want to try mrco again because of that. 

That's also a +1 for the ARCO. I hate running into cqc and having my MRCO double-zoomed because there's no indicators. 

Link to comment
On 8/30/2016 at 6:43 PM, Phizx said:

That's also a +1 for the ARCO. I hate running into cqc and having my MRCO double-zoomed because there's no indicators. 

DUDE I HATE THAT. They need to add something maybe in the top right to tell you when it's zoomed in or not, cannot count how many gunfights I've lost because of that.. Or how many I've lost just in general

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.