Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

21 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

Dili your thoughts please,

u running moonshine lets say

kid comes n tries to pdub u wreck him

kid comes back wrecks you

u send support ticket 

your truck still gets chopped n u still lose all ur moonshine .. 

chances r I'm going back what is the kid gunna do ? say I broke NLR? 

Many players have this mentality that the kid who broke rules won't report you if you break the rules on them. By all means, you act at your own risk. If the guy submits, both of you can be subject to being banned. Sometimes we cancel it out if both players broke rules. But that isn't a right, it's at the discretion of the staff member.

What you do in this situation is submit a report and a compensation ticket.

16 minutes ago, Moose said:

they comp you the truck insurance and like 30% of the moonshine

Incorrect.

We comp truck insurance, or the full truck cost if it isn't insured.

We comp the haul at base price. Reason being, there's no guarantee that the drug run would be completed without crashing and dying or getting robbed/killed. It's money you don't have yet.

19 minutes ago, McDili said:

Many players have this mentality that the kid who broke rules won't report you if you break the rules on them. By all means, you act at your own risk. If the guy submits, both of you can be subject to being banned. Sometimes we cancel it out if both players broke rules. But that isn't a right, it's at the discretion of the staff member.

What you do in this situation is submit a report and a compensation ticket.

Incorrect.

We comp truck insurance, or the full truck cost if it isn't insured.

We comp the haul at base price. Reason being, there's no guarantee that the drug run would be completed without crashing and dying or getting robbed/killed. It's money you don't have yet.

I don't mean to sound like a retard but when u say base price like:

i have 100 weed worth 2.5k each

wat I get like 200k back ? 

50 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

I don't mean to sound like a retard but when u say base price like:

i have 100 weed worth 2.5k each

wat I get like 200k back ? 

To give an example, Meth usually goes for around 11-12k a pop at max price. For the most part, our economy is actually not working exactly the way it was meant too as most of drugs stay very close to max price all the time regardless of the volume of what's sold. It'll fluctuate by a few hundred bucks instead of the several thousands it was meant to fluctuate.

Most people don't realize that the base price of Meth is between 8-9k a pop because it's pretty much always at max price.

6 minutes ago, McDili said:

To give an example, Meth usually goes for around 11-12k a pop at max price. For the most part, our economy is actually not working exactly the way it was meant too as most of drugs stay very close to max price all the time regardless of the volume of what's sold. It'll fluctuate by a few hundred bucks instead of the several thousands it was meant to fluctuate.

Most people don't realize that the base price of Meth is between 8-9k a pop because it's pretty much always at max price.

What about this situation.

You've gotten to distributor and sold it, and you cap a pistolbanger that tries to get the jump on you.

While you're driving to the nearest ATM, same dude appears, breaks NLR, kills you and steals the money and truck.

2 questions:

Would they comp you the money you had on your person then?

If the person that broke NLR gets banned for a few days or so, if he comes back will he still have the money he stole from you?

Just now, OlympusAccount said:

What about this situation.

You've gotten to distributor and sold it, and you cap a pistolbanger that tries to get the jump on you.

While you're driving to the nearest ATM, same dude appears, breaks NLR, kills you and steals the money and truck.

2 questions:

Would they comp you the money you had on your person then?

If the person that broke NLR gets banned for a few days or so, if he comes back will he still have the money he stole from you?

In that situation you'd get all the cash compensated and the truck.

If the person who got banned picked up the money, the amount picked up would be deducted from his bank. Although, stacks greater than 2mill drop as a stack of 250k as a countermeasure to money hackers.

4 minutes ago, McDili said:

In that situation you'd get all the cash compensated and the truck.

If the person who got banned picked up the money, the amount picked up would be deducted from his bank. Although, stacks greater than 2mill drop as a stack of 250k as a countermeasure to money hackers.

This is probably a stupid question, please bear with me

When you say it drops as a stack of 250K, do you mean he'll drop 8 separate stacks each worth 250, or would it only drop one stack that's 250 and you'd lose 1.75 mil in cash? 

6 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

This is probably a stupid question, please bear with me

When you say it drops as a stack of 250K, do you mean he'll drop 8 separate stacks each worth 250, or would it only drop one stack that's 250 and you'd lose 1.75 mil in cash? 

Okay so if you have 2m on you in cash and you die, only 250k drops on the ground. If you have 1,999,999, you drop 1,999,999.

If your death is eligible for compensation, you would be compensated 2m. If you were RDM'd or the money was obtained by a rule violator, then that person would have 250k deducted from their bank.

1 minute ago, McDili said:

Okay so if you have 2m on you in cash and you die, only 250k drops on the ground. If you have 1,999,999, you drop 1,999,999.

If your death is eligible for compensation, you would be compensated 2m. If you were RDM'd or the money was obtained by a rule violator, then that person would have 250k deducted from their bank.

Okay, that makes sense.