Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

gears of war

anybody else excited for that shit? I don't even got an Xbox 1 but my friend gunna get it on the release date an we gunna drink an beat it in one day on the hardest setting if we can 

i swear on everything holy if Marcus doesn't beat the locust race and dies I will fucking kill myself on the spot it's been 4 games now this nigga better end the locust race or that's just horrible writing imo 

25 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Is this the last one? The last GoW I played was the first one, beating the campaign on insane and destroying people in multiplayer. Good times.

watch the trailer for gears 4 man I'm pretty sure it is or at least it should be you're supposed to be Marcus's kid or something. gears 1 was the best one ever il never forget carmine 

1 hour ago, RAYRAY said:

anybody else excited for that shit? I don't even got an Xbox 1 but my friend gunna get it on the release date an we gunna drink an beat eachother off all day because I'm gay and play on the hardest setting if we can 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

watch the trailer for gears 4 man I'm pretty sure it is or at least it should be you're supposed to be Marcus's kid or something. gears 1 was the best one ever il never forget carmine 

Sounds cool. Is it worth catching up on the old ones or 

2 minutes ago, McDili said:

You're gonna drink and beat off in one day?

GEEZ man! TMI!

bahahah fuckkkk u deciphered the code 

10 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Sounds cool. Is it worth catching up on the old ones or 

I didn't like the 2nd or judgement gameplay. but the 2nd had good story and the 3rd wasn't bad in general, idk the first is prolly enough to know what's going on 

I used to play GoW 3. I liked the slow pace/small map combo but got too frustrated because it always seemed like everybody was tanking bullets. Is this still the case? I might have to look into getting it. 

• Like 1