Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

NLR Update 10/21/2016

Amendment to the recent NLR update (Which I've hidden to prevent confusion.)

Change is in red. We updated to 1.5km instead of 2km. Namely because meth cartel was within 1.8km of Kavala Rebel. We didn't intend for NLR to be that limiting.

Chapter 11: New Life Rule

Spoiler
  1. If killed by another player for any reason you may not return to that area for 15 minutes. (1.5 Kilometers from where you died)
  2. APD may return to legal areas after death as they see fit. (This is to simulate the size of an actual police force)
  3. If APD die in an illegal area they are to return in waves. (Described more in detail in the APD Master Handbook)
  4. R&R must wait 15 minutes to return to an area if killed by not following directives. (Within reason, more details in R&R Master Handbook
Guest G.O.A.T.

Can't we make the general assertion that if you die at Moonshine you can go to Meth (cartel)? Same thing in regards to other applicable situations where it's clear the intent is not to violate NLR at that specific location, but to go to another part of the map that isn't involved in that specific engagement?

3 hours ago, McDili said:

Amendment to the recent NLR update (Which I've hidden to prevent confusion.)

Change is in red. We updated to 1.5km instead of 2km. Namely because meth cartel was within 1.8km of Kavala Rebel. We didn't intend for NLR to be that limiting.

Chapter 11: New Life Rule

Spoiler
  1. If killed by another player for any reason you may not return to that area for 15 minutes. (1.5 Kilometers from where you died)
  2. APD may return to legal areas after death as they see fit. (This is to simulate the size of an actual police force)
  3. If APD die in an illegal area they are to return in waves. (Described more in detail in the APD Master Handbook)
  4. R&R must wait 15 minutes to return to an area if killed by not following directives. (Within reason, more details in R&R Master Handbook

I thought you finally removed NLR at cartels </3 but anyway this is pretty noice. 

14 hours ago, Augustus said:

had my hopes up for no cartel nlr. rip

dont steal my post for likes, Augustus. <3

5 hours ago, McDili said:

Cancer is killing someone and then 5 minutes later they're roaching you from 1km out.

nobody is hitting 1 click shots on moving targets mcdili, not here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

How about. Instead of making the NLR distance huge and cancer. Now here me out. Put in. "You are not aloud to return to the same situation within 15 minutes". AND BAM EZ PZ.

Well originally we thought "Hmm, what if we did that"

"Well, people will rob stuff and you won't be able to intercept them at chop, that's aids"

"Okay well how about make it so you can't return to the situation unless it moves a "reasonable amount""

"You can accomplish the same thing by just having a fixed distance from it and it's way less confusing"

"Good idea"

3 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Titans dont count mcdili

hurr duurrrr