Whatever happened to everyone's comp on all the houses that lost y-inv?

One, there won't be money comp, if you submit a comp ticket, then they will restart your house to what it had pre wipe. Although we do know it will happens in 4.7492 units of time, you should probably keep that house y inventory clear cause ipobviously if they reset it then you will lose everything you put in it post wipe. So yeah.  I think I got that correct. Admins/devs, did I get that correct or nah?

It's still coming. I just finished up my college course for this semester and have more free time. I've got plenty of things on my list like stats page, house comp, some server update stuff, backend admin stuff, etc. Now that I've got more free time i'll be going down that list.

When I'm certain on when house comp will be given, i'll make a post. After that post it'll be at a set time, for example i'll set a time of 2Am on tuesday. This allows people to clear stuff out of those houses since it has taken longer than expected to comp. I'm sure some people started using the invos on em already.

• Like 5
Just now, Poseidon said:

It's still coming. I just finished up my college course for this semester and have more free time. I've got plenty of things on my list like stats page, house comp, some server update stuff, backend admin stuff, etc. Now that I've got more free time i'll be going down that list.

When I'm certain on when house comp will be given, i'll make a post. After that post it'll be at a set time, for example i'll set a time of 2Am on tuesday. This allows people to clear stuff out of those houses since it has taken longer than expected to comp. I'm sure some people started using the invos on em already.

I was waiting 

9 hours ago, Talindor said:

Well your gonna have to be patient some more. 

Oh wait.....aren't you like.........

@Talindor, wow... that may draw a flag for a fucking funny low blow. Very funny... but sadly still a pretty harsh low blow.

serious note.

DEAR OLYMPUS COMMUNITY: THE AMOUNT OF SHIT WE EXPECT OUT OF THE DEVELOPERS IS A LOT, THEY ACCEPT A LOT OF IT, BUT IT ALSO MEANS IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO GET DONE. THESE DEVSDO A LOT FOR THE COMMUNITY, AND A LOT OF US ARE GRATEFUL AND I HOPE THEY UNDERSTAND THAT. BUT IT SEEMS EVERYONE JUST WHINES AND BITCHES ABOUT THINGS. 

!SO BE PACIENT!

Lol been talking in caps that whole time. Whoops... I don't care to fix it though.

On 11/4/2016 at 1:01 AM, DANGUSDEAN said:

@Talindor, wow... that may draw a flag for a fucking funny low blow. Very funny... but sadly still a pretty harsh low blow.

serious note.

DEAR OLYMPUS COMMUNITY: THE AMOUNT OF SHIT WE EXPECT OUT OF THE DEVELOPERS IS A LOT, THEY ACCEPT A LOT OF IT, BUT IT ALSO MEANS IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO GET DONE. THESE DEVSDO A LOT FOR THE COMMUNITY, AND A LOT OF US ARE GRATEFUL AND I HOPE THEY UNDERSTAND THAT. BUT IT SEEMS EVERYONE JUST WHINES AND BITCHES ABOUT THINGS. 

!SO BE PACIENT!

Lol been talking in caps that whole time. Whoops... I don't care to fix it though.

Why...  Why must you curse these sacred grounds with this graffiti.