Headsets and mics

So my current headset is a razer kraken I use the mic in it to. I have $180 I'm thinking a blue yeti snowball with a pop filter and saving for some astros. Would anyone recommend any good setup for somthing like that or a good headset

7 hours ago, Strafe said:

I'm thinking a blue yeti

I have a blue yeti and a Logitech headset that I don't use the mic on. The blue yeti is pretty good you just don't need to pay the extra $20 or so for the pop filter, I bought one and don't use it because I have a arm for mine. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Joel said:

I have a blue yeti and a Logitech headset that I don't use the mic on. The blue yeti is pretty good you just don't need to pay the extra $20 or so for the pop filter, I bought one and don't use it because I have a arm for mine. 

Banned for hacking? Wutttt

To be honest I use a blue yeti with a pop filter and razer kraken 7.1 chroma, works pretty good based off of what people say, and the sound quality is great. Also you can bass boost in razer synapse so it's pretty lit 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Probably going with what Joel said if I notice pops I'll buy a filter thanks guys.

It depends on how much background noise you have as well with the blue yeti, I have my sensitivity on the lowest and it works pretty well but I still will notice background bourse in the recordings where as headset mica aren't as sensitive since they are made to be right next to your mouth.