Black screening

So for the last while I've been having a huge problem with black screening. It keeps happening anytime I'm in combat, (generally with cops) I don't get the 3 frame much anymore but if I do it turns right into the black screen. Does anyone have a fix? cause I'm it keeps black screening at really bad times. I don't want to catch a ban for it because it seems like I keep combat logging. I have a really good pc and I get good frames.

• Like 1
  • Senior Developer
1 hour ago, Maddog said:

Generally black screening means a GPU failure I believe, check you have that all up to date.

It's also just a texture bug symptom now. I black screen often immediately after or during a texture bug.

Dear Bohemia: l2not make memory leak. Thx. https://rust-lang.org

One of the problems that often will cause a texture bug or blackscreen is a lack of RAM or memory. Try clearing up any unbeeded storage and cutting down on programs running in the background.

I don't know if this is coming from the same problem or not. But my friend  that plays on the server with me says his game will randomly minimize in the middle of playing atlis life and he will have to quickly full screen it back. I was wondering if anyone else is having or had this problem and knows a fix, or what is causing it. Thanks

11 minutes ago, Joltfreek said:

I don't know if this is coming from the same problem or not. But my friend  that plays on the server with me says his game will randomly minimize in the middle of playing atlis life and he will have to quickly full screen it back. I was wondering if anyone else is having or had this problem and knows a fix, or what is causing it. Thanks

Same here my dude I just got used to it

Try this,  fixed my issue with the texture glitch may work for black screening. I do still get the texture glitch if I don't use it so it's working for me right now. As it was mentioned above you could also try manually setting your ram in your arma settings. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Try this,  fixed my issue with the texture glitch may work for black screening. I do still get the texture glitch if I don't use it so it's working for me right now. As it was mentioned above you could also try manually setting your ram in your arma settings. 

Thank you, I uninstalled and deleted every file , so I'll let everyone know if it works