Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Vigilante Question

So in my experience as a vigilante, the only problem I've run into is when someone shoots at me, but doesn't have a bounty to cash in on once I tase them. This is also when the APD isn't around, so my question is what can I do with these people? Executing people in restraints is bad, so what else? I'd like to hear what other people suggest.

When I played vigi a while ago, I would always keep a lethal on me and keep that out, and have a sting in your backpack. When you see a bounty take the sting/spar out. This helps because you can use lethal force at any time, and people don't know you're a vigi (unless you use the carrier lite black) since your vigi gun is in your pack.

• Like 2

your only choice would be to execute them, or just kill them like before you taze them(it isn't against the rules to taze people with bounties less than 40k). You could just un-restrain them on the water after you buy a wetsuit so you have time to get away. You could just taze them then leave the are. many things you could do.

You don't need to restrain them if you want to put a bullet in them. Just shoot them in the head when the taze wears off.

I've played vigi a few times and when I haven't had a lethal on hand I would just restrain them after tazing them and rob them for their lethal. Make sure you always record if you choose this option because when you tell someone to drop their gear and then unrestrain them, it is against the rules for them to decline and/or kill you in response.

I remember once I was playing as a vigi and I did a run by weed pro to see if I could catch anyone there. Found two guys and tased the first but realized I had no zip-ties on me (Because I'm a dumbass.) Since I couldn't get them in restraints, I pulled out my rook and popped the first one in the head, and got in a gun fight with the second and killed him as well. I definitely didn't steal their weed and play it off as self defense to the cops.

The lesson: Always keep a lethal weapon on you, you never know when you might need it.

10 minutes ago, Silton said:

This happened to me i just left him sitting there. but i'm not sure i'm allowed to do that :/

if you restrained him, then you cant just leave him. but if you tased him then ran, thats perfectly ok