where be my fellow Canadians eh?

Welcome my fellow Canadians!!! Canadian%20flag%20icon%202.gif I'm here with you today to find out how many awesome Canadians lurk around on the forums! Iv'e already met many well respected Canadians in game on duty as both APD and R&R.

Just curious about the active Canadians on the forums! And if you would have one sentence about Canada what would it be...and yes Americans can join in...just don't overwhelm us.

Blue-small-canadian-flag.png > Any Fellow APD Canadians? 

small-red-canadian-flag.png> Any Fellow R&R Canadians?

Canadian-Flag1-300x200.jpg> Any fellow Canadian hockey watchers?

• Like 2
  • Admin
Just now, Doc said:

Played for 18 years

Thats awesome. Being from the south I played a lot of roller hockey but not too much ice. Every league under 18 was a no-checking league and I was NEVER about that. Here's to hoping the Sens can get some consistency so we can see another Sens-Pens playoff round :D

You're all losers. (Especially you Doc)

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA (Thumb is getting tired.)

Edited by Tman15tmb
  • Like 5

I was born in Winnipeg, the national Murder capital, and grew up in Ottawa "The city that fun forgot" and the "Ashley Madison capital" because 50% of the adult population was signed up to fuck married people/have an affair.

• Like 2

How dare you edit my post Doc! I'm going to file this as Canadians tampering with American freedom of speech. You round ham flipping piece of shit. You don't want to start this war Canada. You will lose. 

9 hours ago, [H|H] Frost said:

I'm from North America. We are so much better than Canada. North Americans>Canadians any day..........................TRIGGERED

Is there a retard poisoning your water supply where you live? Might want to take a sample of the water you are drinking and send it in for testing lol.

• Like 4

@Tman15tmb All talk American eh? Did freedom bite your tongue ?? Because last time I checked America is not the only country with freedom sir! Us Canadians tampering with your freedom is our freedom to do so! Just like how burning the flag may be disrespectful but it sacrifices itself for the freedom of you doing such an act! Freedom Motherfucker....Sorry...I'm so sorry, i respect you as my fellow American. 

Watch this video if you wanna be triggered;)   -->   I'm Sorry...