Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked The definition of being a pussy on Olympus

2 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

People bitching about fighting and here I am on land capping cartels by myself with no one fighting.

You guys must just be to salty pro for me.

you're joking right? It's Christmas day, why weren't you trying to cap last weekend at prime cartel time? 

I like how hypocritical some of these VX members are being.  I see VX in Kavala more than I do SB..  If you don't want to die to someone in the water then don't swim directly at the guy decked with a water load out. 

2 minutes ago, bigPat said:

stfu kys

Hey Pat do us all a favor and grow the fuck up.  You are a grown ass man telling some kids to kill themselves over a video game.  

• Like 2
Just now, Domo Arigato said:

you're joking right? It's Christmas day, why weren't you trying to cap last weekend at prime cartel time? 

There were 3 vx on and 2 of us when we capped it. Currently I'm taking Anarchy's cartel and there is 4 of them on and 1 of me lol

Just now, TheRandomOne said:

There were 3 vx on and 2 of us when we capped it. Currently I'm taking Anarchy's cartel and there is 4 of them on and 1 of me lol

I don't think you understand cartel fighting, 1 rando taking a cartel isn't worth the effort. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Black said:

I like how hypocritical some of these VX members are being.  I see VX in Kavala more than I do SB..  If you don't want to die to someone in the water then don't swim directly at the guy decked with a water load out. 

Hey Pat do us all a favor and grow the fuck up.  You are a grown ass man telling some kids to kill themselves over a video game.  

I was ganna say... I mean really, we only go to Kavala when there is literally NOTHING else going on on the server; if your going to try and insult us at least get it right.

1 minute ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

Cmon chaps no need to take you're bloody little hate groups to roasting chaps irl features. Let's keep this in game roasting and in game roasting you cheeky little fucking tatties.

If your talking about my comment then it was just some fun jabbing, I am in SB with randomone and we say that shit, and worse, to eachother all the time. If your talking about someone else's comment, eh. whatever.

• Like 1
Just now, Legolum said:

If your talking about my comment then it was just some fun jabbing, I am in SB with randomone and we say that shit, and worse, to eachother all the time. If your talking about someone else's comment, eh. whatever.

Biscuits and banter @Legolum

@yobson it was more of a ironic impression of stereotypical Glaswegians but I guess I see where you're coming from

Just now, yobson said:

mrs browns boys??

Just now, Rogue said:

@yobson alright buddy stop playing server 2 and you might see me

@Rogue you are a TWAT

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

@yobson alright buddy stop playing server 2 and you might see me

if you didnt notice it was a pisstake. hence why i quoted you saying "who are you" i just find it funny that people still use that as an insult.

2 minutes ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

Biscuits and banter @Legolum

@yobson it was more of a ironic impression of stereotypical Glaswegians but I guess I see where you're coming from

@Rogue you are a TWAT

ill tell you this you might have the chance to find me and kill me but when i build my pc i will fucking trash on you everytime 

Just now, Rogue said:

ill tell you this you might have the chance to find me and kill me but when i build my pc i will fucking trash on you everytime 

Fuck yea dude imma rape you with my 7 gear mechanical fucking plastic spork and dude imma teabag and dude imma post vids of me raping you on the forums dude and yea dude I'm so good and that DUDE

Just now, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

Fuck yea dude imma rape you with my 7 gear mechanical fucking plastic spork and dude imma teabag and dude imma post vids of me raping you on the forums dude and yea dude I'm so good and that DUDE

can you stop quoting me you irrelevant fuck

Haha yeah you did @Jazzy. It was you and someone else yelling at me on the pier wasn't it? 10/10 banter. It was great.

P.S. I've apparently used my 10 likes for the day otherwise I'd give you one. That was hilarious. You got away with my boat too. VX tried that once and I shot him out the boat lol

9 minutes ago, Lethals Loaded said:

Read only 4 posts, I just came here to say this is only a game.

A game you all suck at. :Kappa:

Ah mah gawd dude who even are you.

right now you

17 minutes ago, Rogue said:

might have the chance to find me and kill me but when i build my pc

I'll rape you all

Edited by William 'Daniel' Wallace