Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

It didnt have to come to this.

2 hours ago, Frank Castle said:

And I was on cop for the whole time, ask @OutCast I got on when he got on one day and got off when he got on the next day, also Deputy Urban was on for 16hrs with me. Dont mind the background noise my family is just watching the Royal Rumble. But yeah @Plumber wheres my money hoe!

Was on cop for the whole time.....

Explains himself playing civ for like 5 hours.

16 hours isn't a whole day either.

14 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

Was on cop for the whole time.....

Explains himself playing civ for like 5 hours.

16 hours isn't a whole day either.

Your a dumb fucking poopy face. What are you even chatting about I dont even civ in the video.

2 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

25 hours in 1 day

show your work

And I count days from when I wake up to sleep, but the point is I was on cop for 25hrs straight so now he owes me 4mill. 

15 minutes ago, Frank Castle said:

Your a dumb fucking poopy face. What are you even chatting about I dont even civ in the video.

And I count days from when I wake up to sleep, but the point is I was on cop for 25hrs straight so now he owes me 4mill. 

First off, *you're*. Second, I misheard when I heard you say you play cop on server one and you did a fed on S2 I assumed it was civ stuff. Even with all that your math is off. If you started at 1:42 (I'm going to round up to 2AM for simplicity sake). So you start at 2AM that leaves 22 hours in the day. You play for 20 hours (as shown in your video) that leaves 2 hours of absence time, aka more time then you were allotted breaks for.

Ergo, you're an idiot.

6 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

First off, *you're*. Second, I misheard when I heard you say you play cop on server one and you did a fed on S2 I assumed it was civ stuff. Even with all that your math is off. If you started at 1:42 (I'm going to round up to 2AM for simplicity sake). So you start at 2AM that leaves 22 hours in the day. You play for 20 hours (as shown in your video) that leaves 2 hours of absence time, aka more time then you were allotted breaks for.

Ergo, you're an idiot.

I played to 3am well into the next day there for I played for more than 24hrs straight like the bet said. Not counting the one time I textured bugged and the 2x I blacked screened. I played for about 25hrs I took a shower witch was like 30min if that. If the stats page was not hidden I could easily prove you and plumber wrong.

HAHAHA. That's what I'm here for. Motivating people to play longer and be more active. Yeah I'll give you your payment. Activity gets you to far places. 4 mil minus the bitch part so 3 mil. Minus calling me a pussy today so 2 mil. You being a poopy face so 1 mil. And last but not least. You being a big old virgin so after that it comes out to you paying me 2 mil. I would like to receive my payment as soon as possible. Just kiddin. That is hilarious though.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Plumber said:

HAHAHA. That's what I'm here for. Motivating people to play longer and be more active. Yeah I'll give you your payment. Activity gets you to far places. 4 mil minus the bitch part so 3 mil. Minus calling me a pussy today so 2 mil. You being a poopy face so 1 mil. And last but not least. You being a big old virgin so after that it comes out to you paying me 2 mil. I would like to receive my payment as soon as possible. Just kiddin. That is hilarious though.

So I get my 4Mill? And if you add up all the times you roast me you would owe me like 12mill.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Frank Castle said:

So I get my 4Mill? And if you add up all the times you roast me you would owe me like 12mill.

Well I could give you 12 mill for the times I roasted you. Or instead of 12 mill i could give you a straw instead. So you can suck it the fuck up you prom night dumpster baby. HAHAHA

13 hours ago, Frank Castle said:

I played to 3am well into the next day there for I played for more than 24hrs straight like the bet said. Not counting the one time I textured bugged and the 2x I blacked screened. I played for about 25hrs I took a shower witch was like 30min if that. If the stats page was not hidden I could easily prove you and plumber wrong.

Ok you played from 3 into the day. Which would account for some of your play time on that second day. you still have a 2 hour gap and only 1.5 hours would be dedicated to breaks. So 20 hours of play time. You said you played from 3 which means you took another break before 3 which would add more down time, more down time which was already used in the first day. By your own video and words you've proven yourself wrong..

10 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

Ok you played from 3 into the day. Which would account for some of your play time on that second day. you still have a 2 hour gap and only 1.5 hours would be dedicated to breaks. So 20 hours of play time. You said you played from 3 which means you took another break before 3 which would add more down time, more down time which was already used in the first day. By your own video and words you've proven yourself wrong..

You are fucking dumb.

• Like 1