Looking to buy all mushroom property will pay arma cash and cs skins

Okay so mine isnt as close as you probably want it but its unique. I have a 3 crater that is just north of salt trader. It's great for transporting from cow manure and you can fly orcas to and from and land on the roof. It goes by really fast and I've used it a lot. It's close enough to transport, yet far enough for nobody to know what you're doing/get robbed/get arrested. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, bigPat said:

We are just going to continue to kill you so why waste the money? 

How many times do I have to kill u in full rebel with a protector for u to understand ur shit at sofia rebel

• Like 2

@Hurricane There is that little kid shit we talked about, btw I rekt your whole squad last night and  they didnt say shit. Why u goto keep running your mouth? bot? lol making shit up now i see..

@DashTonic, if it the one with the ATM attached to it? just south of the gas station?

Edited by Donald Tr ump
14 hours ago, CosmosBro said:

@Donald Tr ump all your shit gang does is camp rebel and yes... you do kill us bc ur camping rebel in towers you BOT

I went to Sofia rebel yesterday you were sitting in a tower with a protector and you were trying to kill me while I was driving in but you got pdubbed

• Like 1