Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Banned. From Vac or Game Ban. [Info][Players]

let's be honest this system makes no sense. people cheat on one game so they automatically cheat on another? it's like taking a test and failing in math so the next test they auto fail you without even taking it. the auto fail has little to nothing to back it up just like assuming they cheat on arma.

13 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Cheating on another game is not "making a mistake".  You make a conscious choice and put time and effort into cheating in other games.

I mean I have been vaced in 2 games for hacking. Now I would never go onto Olympus and start hacking purely because Olympus is my home and the only arma server I play on. I put so much time and energy into Olympus not only for myself but for the benefit of others. I hope I don't get permed :(.

5 minutes ago, rabid said:

Once again another shitty addition to olympus, to prevent cheaters lets ban everyone who has been vac banned on unturned or any other piece of shit games in the last 210 days!!! :pog:

Here's a good addition to olympus, perming shitters like rabid :pog:

1Cx1WbM.png

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I changed the limit to 210 days.

Then what's to stop them from using hacks heat of the moment in arma? Your logic makes no sense. People who hacked in other games are significantly more likely to do shady shit on here, from exploits, to hacks, to pulldown scripts.

It was to show granpa gary people make mistakes. And I have hacked on games I owned h1z1, gmod, csgo, csnz. But I don't anymore I learned risk is to high, and but I never hacked on Arma 3. There was no need, no pulldown scripts on Olympus. ( I tried them on cqc but they are useless) (50+ % people use pulldowns btw on Olympus most don't have vacs considering only 10 % of player base has a vac ban if that. So tell me how that adds up. I have exploited on Olympus 2 times  and both were introduced and done with someone without vac bans. But yet I was at fault for something someone got me into to.

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

I mean I have been vaced in 2 games for hacking. Now I would never go onto Olympus and start hacking purely because Olympus is my home and the only arma server I play on. I put so much time and energy into Olympus not only for myself but for the benefit of others. I hope I don't get permed :(.

if you got banned on those games within the last 210 days then c ya is the system in place now 

Just now, Poseidon said:

Here's a good addition to olympus, perming shitters like rabid :pog:

1Cx1WbM.png

Better not have an opinion or you just get permed XD 

Edited by Guest
  • Head Admin
3 minutes ago, gordonmann1 said:

It was to show granpa gary people make mistakes. And I have hacked on games I owned h1z1, gmod, csgo, csnz. But I don't anymore I learned risk is to high, and but I never hacked on Arma 3. There was no need, no pulldown scripts on Olympus. ( I tried them on cqc but they are useless) (50+ % people use pulldowns btw on Olympus most don't have vacs considering only 10 % of player base has a vac ban if that. So tell me how that adds up. I have exploited on Olympus 2 times  and both were introduced and done with someone without vac bans. But yet I was at fault for something someone got me into to.

You hack in damn near every game you play then you go on to say you've used pulldowns in Arma and exploited on Olympus.

If anyone deserves to get smashed its you.

• Like 3
Just now, theycallmepaw said:

how do you know if your affected Poseidon does it say something when you try to log into the server or is there a way to check if this applies to you? thank you for the answer when you give it.

Check your steam profile, if you have any vac bans or game bans within the last 210 days you will be banned, oh and also if you are a shitter

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Sorry you got picked up by the automated shitter detection.

It was a prank now unban me:FeelsBad:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, theycallmepaw said:

how do you know if your affected Poseidon does it say something when you try to log into the server or is there a way to check if this applies to you? thank you for the answer when you give it.

It is automatedif you have a vac within 210 days you wil be autobanned

1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

You hack in damn near every game you play then you go on to say you've used pulldowns in Arma and exploited on Olympus.

he already got smashed like 5 times he is just pointing it out 

1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

Half of Olympus uses pull downs but I had never. I'm honest am I not, I'm not a shitter of those who say they don't use pulldowns. I said I have used them but I do not like them so there for I don't use them, You ever try new food? Besides I could have tested in my own server but it still doesn't retain to Olympus. It has been 18 months and I still havnt uploaded a montage because I cant kill anyone...

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Last Steam Ban:
265 days ago

You're fine

I don't necessarily agree with this system . I wouldn't mind if you left the system but lifted bans case by case that way you can weed out who is actually harming the server using hacks . I'm not going to lie , I was as big of a cheater as it gets when it comes to CS:Source and original rust , but I haven't touched a cheat in over 3 years (after CSGO came out) since the 15 vac bans I collected over the past 10-11 years. I'm not affected by automated banning system (Just incase you thought I was covering my own ass) but I do vouch for a lot of the people that are currently banned for bullshit game bans like joining a hacked lobby in mw2 over half a year ago or ESPing in Unturned or some stupid shit like that . This isn't necessarily the way to go when it comes to clearing pull down scripts lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Phizx said:

I don't necessarily agree with this system . I wouldn't mind if you left the system but lifted bans case by case that way you can weed out who is actually harming the server using hacks . I'm not going to lie , I was as big of a cheater as it gets when it comes to CS:Source and original rust , but I haven't touched a cheat in over 3 years (after CSGO came out) since the 15 vac bans I collected over the past 10-11 years. I'm not affected by automated banning system (Just incase you thought I was covering my own ass) but I do vouch for a lot of the people that are currently banned for bullshit game bans like joining a hacked lobby in mw2 over half a year ago or ESPing in Unturned or some stupid shit like that . This isn't necessarily the way to go when it comes to clearing pull down scripts lol

+1

people on this server have been banned for scripting, hacking, lagswitch, exploiting, duping, and more and I see them play the server everyday. you're telling me that all because someone cheats on an unknown game for an unknown reason  you're banning them for hacking on call of duty or X game they get permed but people who exploit and all that don't? 

• Like 2
  • Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Phizx said:

I wouldn't mind if you left the system but lifted bans case by case that way you can weed out who is actually harming the server using hacks .

This is what we are doing.

Just now, bigSMOKE said:

people on this server have been banned for scripting, hacking, lagswitch, exploiting, duping, and more and I see them play the server everyday. you're telling me that all because someone cheats on an unknown game for an unknown reason  you're banning them for hacking on call of duty or X game they get permed but people who exploit and all that don't? 

Name a single hacker/scripter that plays everyday.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

This is what we are doing.

Name a single hacker/scripter that plays everyday.

Uh Pick known players on Olympus your choice, now 30 of them are using scripts. That easy but this takes the heat off of them because they don't have vac bans

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, gordonmann1 said:

So If you have a vac and also permed on the server already? because before people could get unbanned left and right.

Both your accounts were banned long before this was implemented so it never even got a chance to affect you I'm not sure what you are arguing for.