Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Duping Ban Wave

2 minutes ago, The-Viper said:

Yo shadow and Forrest your lads good lads, also yeah but they made irl money off it so it makes sence, also admins if it was a issue for a year... why didnt you get it earlier??

Nobody reported it. A day of logs is something like 200k lines of text. There's no way you'd notice without specifically looking for it.

Just now, The-Viper said:

Yeah but staff, you should of got it sooner instead of letting 700mil go past

Most of the money is spent quickly, and dispersed throughout several players. It's not like we have a chart with all the money on Olympus lol.

3 minutes ago, The-Viper said:

hey superiorr there hardly "duping rats" just because you didnt know how to do it your calling people rats?

If you dupe millions of dollars while on medic you are a rat and if i knew how to do i would have been the one to notify staff.

1 minute ago, The-Viper said:

Well your a rat then, why would you snake them out... should of just let admins find it, you just bum licking admins now "Im a good guy i would tell them " ahahhah

I wouldnt tell them, but if they asked i would tell... thats if i did know about it in first place

Lol telling admins about a dupe thats made over 700mil is a bad thing? sounds like one of your buds was a duping rat and got permed lol

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Superiorr said:

Lol telling admins about a dupe thats made over 700mil is a bad thing? sounds like one of your buds was a duping rat and got permed lol

He's callling you a snitch. Snitches aren't cool...

• Like 1