Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ideas to improve new prison

Anyone have any ideas on how to even out the new prison system, as it currently favors the opposite see if the law? It is way too easy to post up in the rocks and start a shootout with the police. Maybe a time limit for being in the area? It has radiation on the area and prolonged exposure will kill you (but the dome is protected) or something like that? And if you go in after the time limit has been reached you are now locked in??? Just an idea.

Its a prison... it shouldn't be easy to break out of. It should take planning and manpower. Like Poseidon said, there are towers in the water, plus those on the shore. You can bust someone out if you have a plan on how to do it.

Also, you can't let one incident change how everything works. So everyone decided to stop you one time, not going to be like that every time.

• Like 1

please another exit, we had virus and half the server lock us in and the cops landed a chopper and we couldnt excape, it was a turkey shoot :( . On another note GG for blatantly helping the cops guys and GG cops for turning a blind eye to there efforts.

Prisons are designed to keep people in.  If you are going to break in to get someone out you should expect to have a hard time getting back out again.

Again its all about tactics.... anyone think that maybe they should toss some smoke grenades out to provide cover until they could get to the towers?  Sounds more like the jail break wasn't thought out then a poor prison design.

• Like 5

please another exit, we had virus and half the server lock us in and the cops landed a chopper and we couldnt excape, it was a turkey shoot :( . On another note GG for blatantly helping the cops guys and GG cops for turning a blind eye to there efforts.

I'm going to assume you are talking about last night. Well the way it works is we go under the assumption that during a jailbreak it acts as a red zone so we have to return in waves. We had 1 officer left when Virus showed up and the cop ended up getting killed. When we approached for wave 2 the only people that were left was R I believe and we took all of them in. I was told that Virus got the .50 cal and then chased you down for the Ifrit. Our main priority in that situation is to get the jail secure, we aren't going to leave the jail open just to fly around and look for you guys when you left. 

• Like 1

The bomb was defused before virus took the .50 so the jail was secure

and as the bomb was defused Fusion died. The result was us waiting till he respawned and we went back as 1 wave. You guys bailed with the .50 and the ifrit, not much we can do at that point. It's not like us saving you from Virus would of changed anything, we would of just went after you for the illegal vehicles. 

• Like 1

I dont know everyone else's take on this, but maybe there should be a rule in place like the Federal Reserve, 5+ cops online to break out. I just dont see how this setup promotes an RP style server... It's literally a shootout between 3-4 cops and whatever gang is busting the prison open. Even after the criminals are freed, the gang just hangs around sniping any police that show up to repair the door. This is just my honest opinion, but I really feel that this system supports the rebels and promotes non RP gameplay and makes the server more like COD team deathmatch. IDK maybe I thought this was a different game.

For the record, you do need to return in waves (for those who were unsure) Orders by Captain Travis himself, if this changes in the future you'll be notified.

Naaaa can't be Captain Travis.... He only drinks Moosehead and eats McDonalds.....   well mostly eats anyway  :lol:

But seriously... the Prison is to be treated just like the Fed, with the exception of seizing vehicles used... though that would be a proper addition I think.

• Like 2

Naaaa can't be Captain Travis.... He only drinks Moosehead and eats McDonalds.....   well mostly eats anyway  :lol:

But seriously... the Prison is to be treated just like the Fed, with the exception of seizing vehicles used... though that would be a proper addition I think.

I completely agree.

Poseidon we had a prison break the other night and went to boat in pygros to basically suprise them from land and sea went to boat dealer found no garage to take a boat out as a cop only buy but really cant buy are you able to fix something up where a boat garage can be put somewhere near there?