Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Inappropriate Clan

couple things: 1.they are doing it just to piss ppl off. 2. they are british and if u say anything to them and they find out your american they repeat the phrase " god bless america" over and over to strike a nerve. 3. they are all current or former LOST members from the dayz server so chances are if you played Dayz and had skills you most likley fought them before. 4. If you attack them KI will mostlikley help attack you in return as a few of the KI guys are best friends with the ISIS guys. 

couple things: 1.they are doing it just to piss ppl off. 2. they are british and if u say anything to them and they find out your american they repeat the phrase " god bless america" over and over to strike a nerve. 3. they are all current or former LOST members from the dayz server so chances are if you played Dayz and had skills you most likley fought them before. 4. If you attack them KI will mostlikley help attack you in return as a few of the KI guys are best friends with the ISIS guys. 

5: Zero fucks given

So if what you are saying is true. Then the Burrito Bandits are supporting the fear that Mexican Cartels are creating????????????

Rebel

"Dont like the cops? Form a gang and perhaps run a huge convoy of crystal meth runs? Cause terror in one of the 4 most populated main cities? Rob innocent souls that are perhaps fishing? Maybe take over a drug cartel? Endless possibilities."

THE ADMINS ARE

THE BURRITO

BANDITS

• Like 1

So if what you are saying is true. Then the Burrito Bandits are supporting the fear that Mexican Cartels are creating????????????

The burrito bandits arent a real life fucking terrorist group with an active issue that is very real.

• Like 7

Guys its a video game im sorry had few encounters with them and they are fine sometimes over the top but alot of others carry themselves worse. If you really feel they are instilling fear through a video game idk what to say if you think that then the news would be guilty of this times a billion. I understand the point you made about double standards with nazi stuff etc but i think it should be allowed ( its not my server though i abide to their rules ) after all its a role play server if people want to rp certain way i think they should be able to.

Just to be clear i dont condone these groups actions throughout history but i do not think people portraying them in a video game will somehow change peoples mind sets towards those groups behavoir.

Ppl are taking it to far. Its just a name. Unless anyone here has suffered personally at the hands of ISIS they have no room to talk, and even if they did we cant let the minority rule the majority. Most of the posts here condemning ISIS are from server crybabies (Snake) anyway.

Ppl are taking it to far. Its just a name. Unless anyone here has suffered personally at the hands of ISIS they have no room to talk, and even if they did we cant let the minority rule the majority. Most of the posts here condemning ISIS are from server crybabies (Snake) anyway.

As a non-server-crybaby, I approve of this thread and feel that having a group playing as a verified and extreme terrorist organization is uncalled for. Saying that no one should say anything unless they've been directly affected by the real ISIS is like saying no one should say anything about an adult beating a child unless they were beaten themselves as a child.

And as a side note, we're all adults here, don't point fingers and use name calling because you don't agree or no one will take you seriously.

911 whats your emergency

SHOTS FIRED!!!

Why so much hate against Snake? This is what I hate about people. You do shit wrong you're fucked, you do shit right no one gives a fuck. Pardon my language but please keep this civil, in the end we're all adults having a conversation and this isn't the kindergarden. Thanks. /rant

BTT: I agree with it being "roleplay" and stuff, but what the members of the in-game "ISIS" do to connect themselves with the gang name is, imho, disgusting and should be disallowed. Calling themselves after an extremist terrorist group crosses a border by itself, but then screaming islamic "chants" and roleplaying executions and beheadings is just disgusting. How can you have fun doing that?

+1 to op

Ardee i do understand how people can be offended by this but i still stick to its a video game about role play no one should be personally offended by how someone plays a fake thing. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i realize im probably the minoirty on this.( also have no affliation with the gang)

I personally don't care whether or not the gang wields the name ISIS and roleplays as them.

However, if it's actually against the rules to have "Nazi" in your name then the ISIS gang shouldn't be exempt from that. To be honest, I feel like that rule should only apply to racial slurs if such a rule even exists. But that's just this mans opinion.

I share Fusion's stance on my personal feelings about it. It's an obvious strategy that they are just out to strike some nerves in people, and if you are offended by it then it's because you are giving power to the name. What it comes down to is that these guys are people on the internet who are trying to piss off other people on the internet and actually have no affiliation with ISIS in reality.

OP I understand you have family in the region, and my thoughts are with you and them. But do understand that these guys portraying ISIS are doing just that in the game, they're just imitating them. They aren't spreading fear and terror in the name of ISIS, it's roleplay. You shouldn't let yourself be offended by roleplay. If you ever have a chance to talk to them out of character, they are just normal people who like to roleplay in a way that pisses everybody off.

On a final note, this thread seems dangerously close to requesting something be done about the way a particular group chooses to roleplay. And that's dangerous territory. I don't know if it's beneficial to limit how far people can go when they roleplay. 

My 2 cents.

Comparing the Third Reich and ISIS is a fucking joke. I lost family in the great shoah. ISIS is doing nothing than small time extremist groups haven't done for years now, mass genocide is not their forte.

Suggestion: make a clan named Seal Team Six and take 'em out.

Side note:  I do tend to agree that it's a bit nauseating at best.  However, I just think of Archer every time I see "ISIS" and it makes me giggle.

1d99abc952c188da6c78f879d59cdc47926061a6