Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So, yes I am that weird guy who probably messaged you on Teamspeak. 

Well, I had originally come here what feels like a little over a year ago but I didn't really stay long. However, as it appears that every other server to have existed for Altis Life that is half way decent appears to have shut down. So here I am. The people here are pretty cool honestly, so expect to see me around. Also, feel free to hit me up in Teamspeak.

With love,

James Maki

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Aries said:

So, yes I am that weird guy who probably messaged you on Teamspeak. 

Well, I had originally come here what feels like a little over a year ago but I didn't really stay long. However, as it appears that every other server to have existed for Altis Life that is half way decent appears to have shut down. So here I am. The people here are pretty cool honestly, so expect to see me around. Also, feel free to hit me up in Teamspeak.

With love,

James Maki

Welcome, ignore the shitters.

@Ares Found you a friend.

11 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

Welcome, ignore the shitters.

@Ares Found you a friend.

Fun Fact: Thought the names are similar, they actually share little to no resemblance. Ares is the God of War in Greek mythology (Name can be spelt Aries), while Aries The Ram "Aries, the Ram, is a constellation of stars visible from earth that appear in what the Greeks thought to be the shape of a ram's head.  The mythology of Aries comes from the story of Jason and the Argonauts, whose main quest was to find the golden fleece of Aries the Ram in order to prove himself to be the rightful king of Iolcos in Thessaly."

Note: I will always infuse you with history facts, so avoid me at all costs. Run while you can.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Mory Mango said:

Cant say anything about your old ass or i'll get modded

Lol, naw ur good. I'm too busy with school to play day care teacher this summer. (Nor do I really care if people take shots at me.) I just get pissy when people show other people disrespect and act like an ass clown on a weekly basis.

• Like 3